IGNORED

Who's Your Hero?

rubecula

BIll Hicks? A hero? Seriously? :blink:

WHat did you think of SJM's ventures into baseball Rube?

I don't think I have a hero :(

Not too sure about that Louis, but a hero has to have his faults too I suppose otherwise he wouldn't be human. Baseball is not something I am too fond of.

My Grandad - he showed me the way with EFC.

He gave me all his programmes dating way back (rather than any of his 6 sons or 16 other grand children, he obviously saw the biggest 'blueness' in me!) - got a box of 300 odd over the last 70 odd years.

Myself, my Grandad and Big Nev all share a birthday!

My Grandad - he showed me the way with EFC.

He gave me all his programmes dating way back (rather than any of his 6 sons or 16 other grand children, he obviously saw the biggest 'blueness' in me!) - got a box of 300 odd over the last 70 odd years.

Myself, my Grandad and Big Nev all share a birthday!

That's a cool one...never met my grandad, either of them, both dead before I was born.....one who was totally fucked by WW1.

Took to the drink and ended up living (and dying) on the streets. Weird thing is that at a big family do a few years back older relatives who knew him were amazed by the likeness my lad has to him, spitting image apparently. I like that :) .

So he's a bit of a hero but (unimaginatively) so is my dad. Just been a load of stuff archived to the net in America so I've been reading up on his career (in the music biz). Mostly stuff I knew but seeing it in print and working out time-scales has been great. He was right in there with the big boys.