IGNORED

Yakubu

jcrawfor

He has done the same thing at every club he has been at...

That seems to be accepted as fact when in fact it's not true....

First full season at Pompey he got nineteen goals in forty-two games (one every 2.2).

Second he got seventeen in thirty-five (2.05).

First at 'Boro, nineteen in fifty-six (2.9).

Second,sixteen in forty-five (2.8).

So in fact the truth is the opposite.

That seems to be accepted as fact when in fact it's not true....

First full season at Pompey he got nineteen goals in forty-two games (one every 2.2).

Second he got seventeen in thirty-five (2.05).

First at 'Boro, nineteen in fifty-six (2.9).

Second,sixteen in forty-five (2.8).

So in fact the truth is the opposite.

I was talking about the way he goes into a sulk and stops playing as soon as he wants to leave, which I think in fact you will find is true

But by still scoring goals in his second season does that not show that he can be arsed playing?

I think you will find he scored those goals before January, which fits into his play well for 18 months profile. After that he got cold feet and couldnt be arsed

I used to go and watch Pompey when I was based there so I know first hand what he was like there and Ive got mates who are Boro fans and they couldnt stand the site of him by the time he left there

He is a striker, he needs to feel wanted and supported, when he does it shows in his game.

He has never and will never be the type of player who covers 10km a game, give him the ball in and around the box and he will do the buisness.

For me his attitude and body language is the same win or lose, however when we lose the perception is that he is lazy, when we win it is that he is laid back and cool. He is what he is, his apparent carefree attitude is what makes him such a cool finisher in my opinion, he never lets things bother him. Remember Jason Lee.....