IGNORED

Is Tim Moving?

I no Viduka is good bu why wud we want im when we have Beattie n Johnson??

29919[/snapback]

Just as back up i think mate, if either of those gets injured then the other two strikers we have Vaughan and Anichebe are still that young theyre in bed before the evening world cup matches are over!!! Also we have no idea whats going thru Mcfaddens mind if he were to move on then who knows!!! :unsure:

Guest fozzie22
Just as back up i think mate, if either of those gets injured then the other two strikers we have Vaughan and Anichebe are still that young theyre in bed before the evening world cup matches are over!!! Also we have no idea whats going thru Mcfaddens mind if he were to move on then who knows!!! :unsure:

29922[/snapback]

Trouble maker viduka if he isnt playing he stirs it up in the dressing room...

Viduka: Fell out @ Zagreb after being lauded by the Croatian president, Fell out @ Celtic ( after absconding), Had a frosty relationship with O'Dreary, Simply walked out on Boro & flew home someone in family sick & didnt get along with Mclaren.

Past the 30 mark now, Class player, big Girls Blouse & no im not his wife ( Tnk Fook) & only plays when he wants to or can be assed putting in.

Moyes has investigated before as have others, no one as yet has moved in on him?

Still I would like to thank Mr Viduka for the 4 goals in 1 game he got v the Shiote in the colours of Leeds Utd a few back, that was great.

Viduka: Fell out @ Zagreb after being lauded by the Croatian president, Fell out @ Celtic ( after absconding), Had a frosty relationship with O'Dreary, Simply walked out on Boro & flew home someone in family sick & didnt get along with Mclaren.

Past the 30 mark now, Class player, big Girls Blouse & no im not his wife ( Tnk Fook) &  only plays when he wants to or can be assed putting in.

Moyes has investigated before as have others, no one  as yet has moved in on him?

Still I would like to thank Mr Viduka for the 4 goals in 1 game he got v the Shiote in the colours of Leeds Utd a few back, that was great.

29989[/snapback]

;) timmy wont leave :D dont frett

i dont think tim will leave, not this season anyway. he seems very settled at Everton, and countless times said how greatfull he was that we gave him his big break. maybe he might move on in a few years or so, but i think we'll get at least another season out of him. an dont forget he signed a new contract last season upto 2010

i dont think tim will leave, not this season anyway. he seems very settled at Everton, and countless times said how greatfull he was that we gave him his big break. maybe he might move on in a few years or so, but i think we'll get at least another season out of him. an dont forget he signed a new contract last season upto 2010

30031[/snapback]

Agree with you there. Has anyone read the article on the official site with Tim talking about the world cup and being so proud that Everton fans are supporting him and hes looking out for Everton flags?

Richardson sucks balls I don't care what Sven or Ferguson think. As for Tim I really don't see how power relations work in this game, even if he wants to leave tough shit he is contracted here till 2010 so we wouldnt have to sell him, what can he do he has signed a contract and if he refuses to play surely we can sue him for breach of contract. I'm sure this wouldn't work and Blue Bill would give in and sell him but I really don't see how, if a player has a 3 year plus contract we would be under any obligation to sell him.

Edited by L_Blue

Richardson sucks balls I don't care what Sven or Ferguson think. As for Tim I really don't see how power relations work in this game, even if he wants to leave tough shit he is contracted here till 2010 so we wouldnt have to sell him, what can he do he has signed a contract and if he refuses to play surely we can sue him for breach of contract. I'm sure this wouldn't work and Blue Bill would give in and sell him but I really don't see how, if a player has a 3 year plus contract we would be under any obligation to sell him.

30099[/snapback]

If only it was like that

Timmy's quality and he's doing wonders for the exposure of Everton over here in Oz perfect player for a PR department, still not quite as popular as Kewell with the Australian press though. However if United were paying us 9 million for him as is the figure that has been mentioned i wouldn't be surprised if we'd seriously consider it i mean tomas rosicky only cost something like 8 million.