IGNORED

England Squad Against Montenegro

England squad to face Montenegro on 12 October:

Ben Foster (Birmingham City), Robert Green (West Ham United), Joe Hart (Manchester City)

Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United), Joleon Lescott (Manchester City), John Terry (Chelsea), Stephen Warnock (Aston Villa)

Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Joe Cole (Liverpool), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Tom Huddlestone (Tottenham Hotspur), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Aaron Lennon (Tottenham Hotspur), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal), Shaun Wright-Phillips (Manchester City), Ashley Young (Aston Villa)

Darren Bent (Sunderland), Peter Crouch (Tottenham Hotspur), Kevin Davies (Bolton Wanderers), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

so he is...still andy carroll i'd say just cos of the age thing or how about that albrighton? isn't he a forward or is he a winger? walcott can play upfront too..no major pace upfront there..even out of the U21s i just dont see the point in davies at all as much as i like him..33 years old it's just another thing against what capello has said about bringin in young talent!

FFS... Why cant Distin get injured!?

my exact thoughts. but, maybe its a good thing. Johnny gets to prove his point to Moyes, get some good games under his belt (depending on how long this injury puts Jags out for) and when Jags is back, BOOM! we have Johnny and Jags in the centre of defence!

and i will win the euromillions tonight.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

scratch that.... not even close...

Edited by galacticaracnid

my exact thoughts. but, maybe its a good thing. Johnny gets to prove his point to Moyes, get some good games under his belt (depending on how long this injury puts Jags out for) and when Jags is back, BOOM! we have Johnny and Jags in the centre of defence!

and i will win the euromillions tonight.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

scratch that.... not even close...

Lol...

But that would need Moyes to make a difficult decision and voluntarily drop one of his favourites! We both know that wont happen. If Heitinga set the world alight at CB and Distin kept dropping clangers left right and centre and I would bet my hairy arse that if anyone was to be dropped (or moved to DM) it would be Johnny.

I actually wonder whether he tries them as a pair in training?