IGNORED

Longest Thread For Sport Talk

Typical Chelsea mentality, think they deserve more just cause abramovich is loaded, and can buy titles!!! I soley blame him for the state of the game as it is today! Over paid overinflated egos on players! It's his fault teams are going to the wall!

Chelsea are a team of absolute shithouses.

Villas-Boas was not given enough time at Chelsea to get the team to play how he wanted them to, the players got on his back and due to their ego's being the size of a fucking house they have managed to get away with it (pretty much what Pris' said) and that's the reason why they have been doing so badly. They have done it with managers in the past and I woulden't be surprised that whoever takes over from André will get the same flack.

The team that they have now is not a patch on what it was under José Mourinho and they will never be as good as what they were. The sooner they realise that they are a shit club the better because I honestly believe that in the next 2-3 years they won't even be in the Top 6. Just because they come from a posh area dosen't mean that they are a good football club, they have had a few years of top success but it's not going to be a long-term deal, it's exactly whats going to happen to Manchester City (but that's another story).

The good players which they had under Mourinho that are still there (e.g. - Terry, Lampard, Cech...) have either gone shite, turned into cunts or done both. The fact that the Stamford Bridge faithful decided the sing 'José Mourinho' halfway through the games against Birmingham just shows how arrogant they are as when a manager does not have any backing he is not going to do well, it's obvious what a good manager Boas is given his track record it's just that the way he has been treated has meant that Chelsea have under-performed (even though I believe where they are now is fine for them, they just need to get their heads out of their arses).

I hope they fall like a stone, I hate them as a club and I hate their supporters. This whole saga has got right under my skin - Best wishes to Boas and I wish him all the success in the future, I hope one day he can laugh at Chelsea being a mid-table English club as he lifts the Champions League as a European elite.

I reckon the same will happen to Utd in time, (A.N. Other as manager obviously) Never mind, poor Roman must be pissed seeing as he paid Porto £12 mill in compensation! I'd have him here when Moyes jumps ship.

I said that to my old man. If Moyes was to either walk or get sacked I would jump at the chance to have Villas-Boas here. We sometimes discuss who would be the man to replace Moyes should he go (because I believe that if we are going to sack him we need someone better to come in) and he always says Sam Allerdyce whilst I'm always without names. I had Martin O'Neill at one point but he's turned into a bit of a tosser so my main man to replace Moyes should he go would be Villas-Boas.

And £12,000,000? Boo Hoo. The lad is fucking loaded, I guess because he's just lost £12,000,000 he will have to ration the amount of diamond crusted bog roll that he goes through a day.

I said that to my old man. If Moyes was to either walk or get sacked I would jump at the chance to have Villas-Boas here. We sometimes discuss who would be the man to replace Moyes should he go (because I believe that if we are going to sack him we need someone better to come in) and he always says Sam Allerdyce whilst I'm always without names. I had Martin O'Neill at one point but he's turned into a bit of a tosser so my main man to replace Moyes should he go would be Villas-Boas.

And £12,000,000? Boo Hoo. The lad is fucking loaded, I guess because he's just lost £12,000,000 he will have to ration the amount of diamond crusted bog roll that he goes through a day.

Diamonds around his ring!! Ha ha!!biggrin.png

Watching British swimming champs....commentator just said when someone tried to pull away on the last length (about the woman in second)....

"She's not taking that lying down...."

Surely you have to lie down to swimhuh.png .

You'd not go very fast doing it verticaltongue.png .

Did Birmingham win tonight and beat the plastics to rub some more salt in the wounds, I've got nothing against Villas Boas or whatever his name is, but it only seems like they got rid of Ancelotti not too recent and managers are coming and going now, I'm pleased to an extent they are suffering some difficulties and problems, when's that second leg with Naples in the European Cup, I hope they have an exit that night too. All we need now is for Ambramovich (?) to push off now and take his cash elsewhere and the club may slowly disintigrate and go back to the days of the early 1990s when they were not up to much. Plastic will invariably melt when things becomes too hot

As you plainly know how to work the internet would it not be quite easy to spend ten seconds finding out the result for yourself?

rofl.gif

That made me laugh more than it should. Birmingham City won 3-0 Kane, apparantly it was a really good match too.

I didn't want to look in case they might have won, it would have brought about a spontaneous moment of annoyance, is one way to put it, No news is good news and all that, quite right sometimes

I was kind of hoping someone may have said 'Oh they went out tonight, it was another defeat' and that was what I was hoping on seeing

In any event - Let's have a look unsure.png Make a Wish..

Lo and behold they make it through this night, wish I hadn't looked now

It said it was 'an entertaining game and they gave them a run for their money', I did want Birmingham to do it mellow.png

A little disappointed right now

PSG are also trying to sign Luis Suarez and Gonzalo Higuain, I think that Luis would almost certainly leave due to the troubles that he has had whilst playing in the English Premier League and this would be great news for me as I can't stand the twat.

He'd be a great signing for them.

Indeed he would, I like Podolski. Does anyone else think though that this would be Robin van Persie's replacement?

It could be, or it could be a signing to try and show they can match his ambitions so that he stays.

This. Mancini has come out and said that he'd love to sign Van Persie but he doesn't want to leave. SO im guessing to keep him, they'll try and rebuild again, challenge for the top and take sole responsibilty off him. I too think Podolski would be a good shout for the Arse'.

i don't think he'd leave to another prem club...either real or barca i'd say...possibly psg cos of the money situation there...otherwise he will stay at arsenal imo

Ain't Malaga a team of moneybags now too? It's a real longshot but he could end up going there..

They already have the likes of;

Ruud Van Nistlerooy

Toulalan

Julio Baptista

Martin Deimichelis

Joaquin

Not very well seeing as he went back to Russia.

I nearly died reading this!

Also how do you think Billy's wages stack up compared to what he was being paid at Everton? I woulden't even like to take a guess to be honest, I know he lost patience with not getting played but I'm unsure if I would rather make a handful of appearances in a top league at a good team or play every game at a place like Moscow (where the pitch looks horrendous).

I still wish him all the best - hope he does well in his hometown.

The pitch was in Kazan....about five hundred miles from Moscow.

It's still a poor standard though compared to what you get in the Premier League. Teams at the bottom like Wigan Athletic, Bolton Wanderers and Wolves all struggle at the bottom of our league yet manage to get a better pitch than the one Kazan had. Hell, I think even Crawley and Stevenage's FA Cup pitches were better.

You get my point.

I'm just saying that the standard seems to be a lot lower in Russia based on that pitch. I didn't mean it in a nasty way nor was my opinion that educated, I just mean that based on the video that was posted it seems that Russian teams play on rather low standard pitches.

Apologies if I offended/confused.