IGNORED

Tottenham (Away)

Bill

We don't test the opposition's goal keepers enough. Aside from Cahill's long range efforts I can't recall any other shots on goal.

Will accept a point away at a very good side and it extends the unbeaten run but we need to start shooting at goal more.

As others have mentioned, I'd have liked to have seen the unknown quantity that is Gueye given a run on the right ahead of Beckford; if he's not ready to play then don't put him on the bench.

All in all a good point that I've had taken before kick off

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Spurs game and I was very impressed with the result. I think if Im honest Spurs were just about the better team with a couple more chances. We were missing key players and Spurs were a lot closer to their strongest eleven than we were.

I thought Neville was solid and Baines was a reliable as always. (What a free kick by the way)

I wasnt impressed with Billy, I know we need to give him more time but I found myself getting frustrated with him at times. I like to see him attacking a little more when one on one with the fullback which I dont think he did.

Howards mistake obviously cost us but Ive got a lot of time for him, hes been oustanding for us over the last couple seasons.

Bring on Stoke and a few more points!! COYB!!