IGNORED

Tottenham (Away)

Bill

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no you dont have to laugh at tim cos it isnt funny to me when we concede goals..as for mucha, dont be silly..he's made a couple mistakes this year but remember man utd?

as for yak havin a poor game very harsh..held the ball up well and won a couple free kicks one which we scored from..

crouch killin us in the air? when? must've missed that apart from that one header he had :unsure:

Edited by marcopaulo

I think yak's looked alright.

I think some of the midfield have got to realise he doens't like and isn't good at running on to passes and needs it into his feet. whenver it goes into his feet he's done something with it, be it turning and running with it or laying off to someone else or being fouled.

end to end game, our centre backs haven't been great but we've countered well and had a bit of a danger.

Bily playing pretty decent at the moment as well, not getting himself lost on the left,getting involved in the middle and trying to find good attacking positions, with the addition of pienaar there's the opportunity for them to swap over a little. Would be good to see him produce something properly of note and play 90.

Suppose you're right marco, more support the answer? He's lost it a fair few times, hasn't beat a defender once when he's been running at 'em!

Caused the goal (after howards mistake) put another straight at the keeper. Could easily have got the 2nd.

He looks dangerous, if we don't stop the crosses he'll be the cause of their 2nd, guarantee it!

Edited by Kohen