IGNORED

Jarvis And Henry

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[url=http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/7995644/Third-Jarvis-bid-knocked-back]http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/7995644/Third-Jarvis-bid-knocked-

Third bid knocked back. What the frack Wolves? I know they're in good financial situation and all but seriously...

I think with their squad they would be heavily favored to go right back up. Combined with the differences in club payouts between EPL and Championship I dont blame them.

heard we are back in for Jarvis? 10 mill i dont think so and hope not either, 10 mill could be better spent

Where did you hear that? A loan then permanent could be the best deal all round here. If he impresses in a better team then fee justified plus wolves can cling on to maybe having him back should they return.

These relegated prem teams don't need the money because of their parachute payments, they just need to lower their wage bills (in case they don't return within 2 yrs) - they can charge high prices for players as they have these payments still coming in so don't need to sell and shouldn't really need to strengthen their own squads too much.

I'd have him on a loan type deal but wouldn't pay anywhere near what wolves want. Do we really need him though? I'm not convinced.

Edited by c1982

no chance wolves would loan him out surely..they need players like him to return to the prem league

It's how WBA did it with Davies - money in the bank gets taxed, if they don't want the money to spend this summer it makes sense to loan him out and get the money next summer.