IGNORED

Almeria Duo

Diego is a top keeper though, it may not be a bad idea. Although I think Mucha should get his chance. But I wouldn't be surprised if Howard was rested one game and Alves played, and then Howard had another week off, and another and finally a season off.

Also, if Moyes got rid of Turner and brought in these 2, it would definitely help. Not sure Turner would get us much, but may be a Championship team would want him.

Diego Alves is a top class keeper (except for the 8-0 routing against Barcelona), and he is the reason Almeria is staying in the La Liga and I reckon Howard hasn't been at his best in recent times either. So a new keeper signing might be just the thing to get him moving again.

Personally, if this story is true, i dont think Moyes would really be looking at the keeper,Hopefully he is interested in Piatti though, he sounds very promising. I would be very dissapointed if what little money we had, did go towards another goalkeeper, as Bill said, we already have 2 Full internationals on the books, dont really see the need in getting another keeper, no matter how good. That money could be put to use elsewhere...... a right winger springs to mind..... Personally hope its Jarvis! :P Wow, Everton signing 2 out and out wingers in January...now there's a thought! :D

I reckon buy the package and loan out the keeper, he would honestly want to play, and he would help a Championship side lift. He is a great keeper, I have been keeping a watch on him, He is younger than Howard, and was the 2nd choice for Brazil behind Renan. I would get him, loan him out so he gets game time, and a Championship side, or even an EPL side might take him, after having him on loan would buy him, and we would make a decent profit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...