IGNORED

Joleon Lescott

Distin is the best CB we have at the moment, I would drop Jags and put Heitinga in. Jags has been underperforming and yet he says that he is angry at the whole team for not lifting (he does include himself though), but that is ridiculous. We could have possibly won against Chelsea if it wasn't for him, and he is always late getting to tackles. Drop Jags, put Heitinga in there and forget about Lescott and let Distin do what he does.

How did he cost us against Chelsea? It was Neville's backpass.

The round pegs in square holes disease is spreading...

dunno mate, its not a bad idea. Baines isnt the greatest at defending (he is good though) so maybe pushing him up ala Bale wouldnt be a bad thing. Trouble would be who goes LB? Dont think JLo would be the answer...

I don't like the idea of baines playing LM. I think part of his brilliance comes from his link-up with Pienaar. I don't know what he'd do with a left back behind him who isn't as quick to move forward. would much rather see a proper left winger brought it, if that was gonna be the formation choice.

I think moyes issue with it all was that we took the chance on him when no one else would, we put him in the window and he got in the national team, then he got offered big money and jumped ship asap.

A bit of loyalty would have been nice, I'm with moyes on it. I don't want him back, besides, I heard wolves want him!