IGNORED

Jags

scouse

Mustafi or Duffy should be given a shot over trying Hibbert or Neville at an unnatural position... What does a youngster have to do to get a start with this club(Gueye, Baxter, Duffy, Vaughan, Mustafi)! It's too bad that Johnny is still out, then we could actually play him at his natural position.

Mustafi or Duffy should be given a shot over trying Hibbert or Neville at an unnatural position... What does a youngster have to do to get a start with this club(Gueye, Baxter, Duffy, Vaughan, Mustafi)! It's too bad that Johnny is still out, then we could actually play him at his natural position.

I know Moyes never gives any of the young lads a chance ( Rooney, Rodwell, Vic, Vaughan, Coleman, Gosling)

I know Moyes never gives any of the young lads a chance ( Rooney, Rodwell, Vic, Vaughan, Coleman, Gosling)

Moyes, like most managers, doesn't like taking chances at the back. He'll probably go for Hibbert or Neville over Shane. Although with that Zigic lad, Shane's aerial prowess would be valuable.

How can he go from being out for a month to being in with a shout of playing in a few days? :blink:

I'd rather not take the risk with him tbh, it might make the injury worse and him be out for months rather than weeks.

It's an interesting one indeed; painkillers? swelling making diagnosis difficult? Looks like Moyes is prepared to risk Jags, in the same way he risked Distin in Athens, despite him carrying a hamstring injury...