IGNORED

Armin Bacinovic

I think we need to get topic, where we can list all rumours with a link, whose arent never gonna happen. Like this one. We have already 16M DM who is just gettin better. Dont think first investment what we are going to someday do, is replacing Felliboy.

Why not, he might be leaving in the summer and we don't know.

There's definitely rumours of Chelsea being interested and I'm sure they are, Fellaini is an excellent, young player who is getting better. It remains to be seen how serious they're interest is and what kind of character Fellaini is. I personally don't think he's leaving and I would be gutted if he did but if he does go to chelsea at least well get some money for him. Unless this turns out to be another pienaar situation.

There's definitely rumours of Chelsea being interested and I'm sure they are, Fellaini is an excellent, young player who is getting better. It remains to be seen how serious they're interest is and what kind of character Fellaini is. I personally don't think he's leaving and I would be gutted if he did but if he does go to chelsea at least well get some money for him. Unless this turns out to be another pienaar situation.

I like Fellaini like the rest of us but i don't get decent vibes from here. I really think he's the type of guy that would walk out in a second. I don't think loyalty is game with him. So if Chelsea were interested I think he'd be the type of player that would hand in a transfer request no bother.