IGNORED

Swansea City

Just like to say a massive well done to the swans today on getting promotion, as a wales boyo I'm slightly biased but they will be a welcome addition! As we say in these parts 'the welsh barca!' look out everyone!(apart from the toffees!)

Just like to say a massive well done to the swans today on getting promotion, as a wales boyo I'm slightly biased but they will be a welcome addition! As we say in these parts 'the welsh barca!' look out everyone!(apart from the toffees!)

Already helped Liverpool.......................they do manage to play in another country next year after all. :lol:

p.s Well done to The Swans, a nice weekend in Wales next season.

Well done Swansea and what a game! Dont think any play off finals have been crap this year! Already heard the Jocks saying if Wales has a team in the Prem why cant Celtic and Rangers? Bit of a debate but as Swansea have already played in the top league i cant see what the fuss is about! Good footballing side by all accounts and a side who Bob Latchford played for!

I live 30 miles west of swansea and going there always reminds me of a mini Liverpool, they all wear shell suits, have curly permed hair and have a moustache!!! 

Hey La calm down, calm down, there's lovely now look you. :)

Well done Swansea and what a game! Dont think any play off finals have been crap this year! Already heard the Jocks saying if Wales has a team in the Prem why cant Celtic and Rangers? Bit of a debate but as Swansea have already played in the top league i cant see what the fuss is about! Good footballing side by all accounts and a side who Bob Latchford played for!

Swansea have actually earned a place in the Prem, the Old Firm just want to be plonked straight at the top. Arseholes.

Edited by Romey 1878

Lot of talk about whether Swansea should have been allowed into the English leagues being from Wales n' all, whats the view of the people on here?

It's a non-argument really as they've been in it for ninety years; if we didn't want them in they shouldn't have been allowed in in 1920....too late to complain about it now.