IGNORED

Are You Addicted To Everton?

Hi everyone,

I am a psychologist at the University of Glamorgan doing some research on the addictive nature of being a sports fan and how it impacts on peoples lives. My research team and I have created a survey looking at some of these ideas and now we need some proper fans to have a go at it!! It takes about 5-10 minutes to complete and will hopefully make you think about how big a fan you actually are! If you follow the link below it will take you to the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7GLB5YY

I'd be really grateful if you could have a go!

Cheers!!

Attempted it but got confused with the second page?

"11. Talking to people about my team would make things seem just perfect" and "22. Seeking information about my team online would make me less depressed"

It kind of suggests I'm already depressed doesn't it? Plus you repeat some of the questions and then ask for percentages of the amount of time I spend regarding my team, when surely you should ask for average times and then calculate the percentages yourself?

Always happy to help people out with things like this but the survey could use retouching mate ;)

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I am a psychologist at the University of Glamorgan doing some research on the addictive nature of being a sports fan and how it impacts on peoples lives. My research team and I have created a survey looking at some of these ideas and now we need some proper fans to have a go at it!! It takes about 5-10 minutes to complete and will hopefully make you think about how big a fan you actually are! If you follow the link below it will take you to the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7GLB5YY

I'd be really grateful if you could have a go!

Cheers!!