IGNORED

Spurs (away)

Matt

http://www.skysports...7093153,00.html

can't say i'm disappointed

Right decision I believe

it means our first league game is Man united away I guess a good start is out of the window now although I think we can beat them, as we always play well against them just don't get the results,its the likes of Wigan and Wolves we struggle against

Gives Bale a chance to get fit so he can give Neville a roasting !

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right decision I believe

it means our first league game is Man united away I guess a good start is out of the window now although I think we can beat them, as we always play well against them just don't get the results,its the likes of Wigan and Wolves we struggle against

Like he did last season? ;)

This means our first game is at home against QPR. Then we get Blackburn away. Would be good to start with 6 points out of 6.

Right decision I believe

has pip let him out of his pocket now then? :P

Let's hope moyes uses the time and arranges a behind doors friendly or some footballing drills, cos we have looked awful!

Need players in, simple as that. If yak and yobo are going then get some width sorted, we have no recognised wide player now

I agree with that 1st bit. We looked rusty as fuck anyway, so no game for 2 weeks wouldnt be a good thing!

I was happy to see this off thinking Spurs would spank us, but now I hear we have Man Utd first im not so sure!

Or very unlucky as the re-arranged date will see us in the middle of a slump with six players out injured and three suspended, while Spurs are playing their best football of the season with a fully fit squad. I would have taken my chances on Saturday.

Im with you Bill I would rather have got the game over with before they get in their stride, also wasnt Van Der Vaart a doubt?

Anyone know the clubs policy on refunds because I doubt I wil be able to go midweek with work the next day?

All it says on the official site its that the tickets are valid for the rearranged game

Like he did last season? wink.png

This means our first game is at home against QPR. Then we get Blackburn away. Would be good to start with 6 points out of 6.

Yeah I Kinda meant revenge as Neville was awesome in that game and we were outplayed, I think we were lucky to get a 1-1 draw at the lane in October after an awesome game at the San Siro, that shows Moyes quality tactically as after the 3-4 result against Inter Tottenham players must have been buzzing and to be honest I think Everton deserved more than a draw,

So you bastards stopped us finishing 4th

Oh hang on no it was that we were Shit and lost to wigan and Wolves at home

Yeah I Kinda meant revenge as Neville was awesome in that game and we were outplayed, I think we were lucky to get a 1-1 draw at the lane in October after an awesome game at the San Siro, that shows Moyes quality tactically as after the 3-4 result against Inter Tottenham players must have been buzzing and to be honest I think Everton deserved more than a draw,

So you bastards stopped us finishing 4th

Oh hang on no it was that we were Shit and lost to wigan and Wolves at home

Had we beaten you that day we would have been on our way to top 4 ourselves at the time. It was a bad result for us.

Anyone know the clubs policy on refunds because I doubt I wil be able to go midweek with work the next day?

All it says on the official site its that the tickets are valid for the rearranged game

I got a refund for the Birmingham game that got called off around Xmas last year. I called the club and told them I was moving to Malaysia and wouldn't be able to make the the fixture. They gave me a FULL refund.

Canna fault them for that.

I've just read that they are refunding as long as you have proof of a match ticket.

Im with you Bill I would rather have got the game over with before they get in their stride, also wasnt Van Der Vaart a doubt?

Sky News reporter at Goodison yesterday said same Romey, that Virgin are offering a full refund as long as match ticket is produced for evidence of attending the game, hoping to get our money back today.

Regarding match tickets you can usually get any refunds on tickets, obviously, as long as requested before the game has been played.