IGNORED

Spurs (away)

Matt

Cant believe this hasnt been started! Im going to say a very dull 1-1 draw to start the season with, provided it goes ahead (looks like it will by the way: http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/everton-update-080811.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=everton-update-080811 )

Anyway, dont care about the result, just so exicted the league is back!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topic werent open, cause Bill wants that we will start them with a talking with the enemy type message and i think spurs interview is still under working. Read that top topic(in here match days) and become volunteer to do some matches by yourself aswell ;)

And about the game, our games vs spurs has been very exciting lately, i think and hope it will be that same again. Hopefully grab at least point to Goodison. Our game will be a big mystery aswell our starting eleven will be. Who are we going to definitely miss saturday and who are in doubts? At least Mikel is out and Seamus. How about Ossie and Gueye? If we will fight as we can im sure we can get a result, at least im thinking of that.

All depends on our line up, if Moyes sticks to his experienced players we will lose. Got a bad feeling we will line up something on the lines of this :(. Hopefully he will be a bit more positive and play Barkley and Gueye. worship[1].gif Praying Osman is fit.

Howard

Hibbert Jags Distin Baines

Neville Heitinga Fellaini Anichebe

Cahill

Saha

I've heard he's got his foot in a protective boot and we won't see him for a good while.

crying.gif Dis-heartened doesn't even cover it. Takes the piss that Bily isn't available, all hopes for an attacking play rest on Moyes picking a 17 year old with no experience to play out of position.

Likely side midfielders will be 2 from-Anichebe, Neville, Rodwell, Cahill and Barkley. I has a sad

Last time we started a new season against Spurs was Rooneys debut 2-2 and the one before that was a 1-4 defeat ( but that was the season 1984-85) and we all know what happened that season.....so, I'm going for a Barkley debut and a 2-2 draw.....OR a 4-1 defeat and then going on to win the league.

Is Pienaar fit?

Seriously, Spurs under pressure for a big start, Barkleys debut to lift the lads , 0-1 Everton (Saha)

crying.gif Dis-heartened doesn't even cover it. Takes the piss that Bily

isn't available, all hopes for an attacking play

rest on Moyes picking a 17 year old with no

experience to play out of position.

Likely side midfielders will be 2 from-Anichebe,

Neville, Rodwell, Cahill and Barkley. I has a sad

If he plays Vic and Neville as our "wingers" with Hibbert at RB we are well and truly fucked.

that your saterday night plans or a prediction? tongue.png

I know this highlights my immaturity but I can't help but feel this genius comment has been criminally overlooked haha made me howl.

On the match front, I'd normally back against us going to Spurs but I think we might do a job. 1-1, boring game, we'll go behind in the second half but then go at them we realise we've got nothing to lose. Yakubu to get the goal off the bench!

If he plays Vic and Neville as our "wingers" with Hibbert at RB we are well and truly fucked.

Reckon he will play Neville in front of Hibbert cope with Bale, just can't see who else Moyes would pick there. Vic seems to be a fave so reckon he will play left, if not Cahill will with Rodwell in the middle. Just hope am wrong.

Edited by pete0

Reckon he will play Neville in front of Hibbert cope with Bale, just can't see who else Moyes would pick there. Vic seems to be a fave so reckon he will play left, if not Cahill will with Rodwell in the middle. Just hope am wrong.

I felt physically sick reading that post :(.

Mark is that thing about Gueye true?

I don't know if it's true but it's the whisper I heard.