IGNORED

Drenthe on Dutch TV

Louis

I think it's important he gets over the bad pass quickly, and doesn't get stick on the forums over it. He seems to come across well, but time will tell if things don;t go so well. That's when true character rises to the surface and men become men.

i agree mate. the game was lost already, his pass didnt effect the outcome, just the score.

i would throw him straight in at the weekend, his passion is built for the derby imo

i agree mate. the game was lost already, his pass didnt effect the outcome, just the score.

i would throw him straight in at the weekend, his passion is built for the derby imo

But then do you risk him being too 'passionate'?

With the way the derby is played, along with his aggressive approach (See reserves game), could it be too much?

I would hate to lose a player in the derby for a stupid action!

But then do you risk him being too 'passionate'?

With the way the derby is played, along with his aggressive approach (See reserves game), could it be too much?

I would hate to lose a player in the derby for a stupid action!

nah, hes a professional. its not like he would be as stupid as VDM and get sent off after like one minute!