IGNORED

Jacob Butterfield

dunno anything about him but the last thing we need is a promising young midfielder! Even if he was the new Messi he probably would only get to play the last 10 mins of a game that was already lost anyway....

''Profit'' is not a dirty word. We could always sell him on, because let's face it, it's the only way we are going to keep the wolves from the door. Sorry for being a doom merchant but there it is.sad.png

• 4 weeks later...

Ok it seems like you don't know much about him.

He's recently got in to england u21 squad. Probably best two footed player in the football league. He can put them in two corner of net with both feet. Take corners with both feet and freekicks.

I think he would fit in with the Blues because you play a style that suits him, he's a Central attacking midfielder which from what i've seen of you on TV you play.

• 4 weeks later...

In the video, is the trainer shouting "get to him, he will get one" or "get to him, he will hit one" and you see a player rushing towards him as soon as he gets the ball. Would be funny if that is what he said, cause that means that he often scores directly.

Imagine being on his team in practice. Youd just be standing there on the attack and he would be scoring directly from the first pass.

I think this would be a sound inverstment. In a couple of years time the midfield could be Barkley, Butterfield, Rodwell.

(after cashing in on Felli) hopefully to an Italian or Spanish side so we dont have to face him.

• 4 weeks later...

In the video, is the trainer shouting "get to him, he will get one" or "get to him, he will hit one" and you see a player rushing towards him as soon as he gets the ball. Would be funny if that is what he said, cause that means that he often scores directly.

Imagine being on his team in practice. Youd just be standing there on the attack and he would be scoring directly from the first pass.

I think this would be a sound inverstment. In a couple of years time the midfield could be Barkley, Butterfield, Rodwell.

(after cashing in on Felli) hopefully to an Italian or Spanish side so we dont have to face him.

He shouts "He'll hit one" but if you look he shouts it 'after' he kicks it lol. Last of the great predictors. laugh.png