IGNORED

Unprotected Forum

MikeO

Hey whatta ya suppose they're talking about in their new secret forum. They've got four subjects and twenty-two posts already...bet they're talking about me but I'm not bovvered..am I bovvered?..NOT!!! Why does everybody talk about me behind my back..why does everybody hate me? Am I being paranoid? Do I watch too much Big Brother? I'm gonna nominate Pat and Mac for eviction this week...oh no I'm not supposed to talk about nominations :o

:lol::lol:

Edited by mikeo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, you are a dear man with special gifts and special needs, but nominating me and Pat was callus and harsh (Pat I can understand), but I am a lovely little care bear. :D

Messing with the TT doorstaff can lead to some very cruel name calling - be warned.

ATB

Mac

They have found the meaning of life - but it is a heavily guarded secret. They have become the new Knights of the Round Table defending all that is good and defeating all evil. Long live the knights Bl Blah................

I don’t know what there up to, I suspect have a good old chin wag about recent events.

:lol: wat actually is that forum for?

34446[/snapback]

It's for the mods to discuss things in private away from us mere mortals...world domination, that sort of thing. Think of it as a shed where the chosen few can gather and sacrifice virgins and bite off chicken heads and have secret handshakes, bit like the freemasons only in a shed :P .

Edited by mikeo

As someone wiser than me once said Scouse...

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about!"

34420[/snapback]

Oscar Wilde

The two sheds are just mind blowing, thank you so much Mike.

:P:P

ATB

Mac

Was going to tell Mikeo to clothes the shed door, but i thought he might come steaming back at me cos he's changed his Sig.  :D

35637[/snapback]

King of bad puns - knew you wouldn't let me down Licker.

ATB

Mac

Im starting to get agitated ............. :)

LATE EDIT: Feurk me I need to lay of the drugs....how I related a washing machines agitator to an iron is an obvious cry for help.... :o:blink::huh:

Ive Had what I belive we ( in the no) now call a ZED moment... :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by PatV

Never mind Pat, you have now opened a new can of worms.

I suppose your head was in a bit of a spin, and these things tend to go in cycles. It seems to me at the time of posting you were working with only half a load.

Liked the Zed crack, very amusing.

ATB

Mac