IGNORED

Manchester United - Goodison Park

Hafnia

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeGea's gonna be shitting himself once Bily has a go, should be shooting on sight today

thats actually not a bad shout pete, if Billy can do one thing its hit a mean long shot, and De Gea is not great when facing shots from outside of the box, think if/when Billy has the ball, he should just try and shoot, not worry about anything else tbh

Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Heitinga, Bilyaletdinov, Saha, Osman, Coleman, Fellaini, Rodwell.

No Distin....must be injured.

De Gea, Evra, Jones, Evans, Rooney, Park, Hernandez, Vidic, Welbeck, Cleverley, Fletcher.

Is this the official team?

Quite surprised he isn't playing Neville.

I'd hoped he would give both Vellios and Barkley a start.

Some...as all clubs have a rabid strain...even ManU.

Giving the S*n an excuse to tar us all with the same brush isn't helpful though is it?

That's the thing I'm not fond of. We're all individuals, yet the actions of a few constantly sour the milk.

It's not as if the guys who work for the press have morals though.

Guest blueboy122

I starting watching right from the kick off and it seemed like Billy was playing in the centre and he looked quality and now it seems he is playing back out wide where he is showing that he can not do a job. I really dont understand Moyes sometimes

I starting watching right from the kick off and it seemed like Billy was playing in the centre and he looked quality and now it seems he is playing back out wide where he is showing that he can not do a job. I really dont understand Moyes sometimes

have to agree, thats why i made my previous post about Billy