IGNORED

Manchester United - Goodison Park

Hafnia

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Bilyaletdinov plays in a blue shirt again this season, i hope to fuck its with a championship side. What a fookin waste of space.

We had no chance of winning that game with the line up Moyes put out, thank god Ferguson decided to play defensive cos if they had attacked us they'd have battered us.

If Bilyaletdinov plays in a blue shirt again this season, i hope to fuck its with a championship side. What a fookin waste of space.

We had no chance of winning that game with the line up Moyes put out, thank god Ferguson decided to play defensive cos if they had attacked us they'd have battered us.

thing is though Bill, he played the first 10 mins in the centre and was doing well, then Moyes swapped him and Osman round, and then as usual Billy went missing after that

Edited by theprisoner

That was fellaini's 5th, he's out of next weeks game.

we played alright but it was all a bit flat, they seemed happy to let us keep possesion and we didn't have an answer to their defending. Glad to have this run of games over with, now were playing a bit better we need to get picking up some points now.

Bily was not helped by his team mates one bit today, yes he was caught in possession to many times, but often caused by a team mate shifting the pressure to him then no options at all. If the team was more fluid and could read a good pass a la Arsenal Bily would excel. should have been moved to the right and took Coleman off.

The difference between Heitinga and Jags is unbelievable considering the later keeps him out the team. Jags is Sunday league defender jus gets his foot on what ever he can(sometimes the best thing is to do nothing) then hoofs it up field. Jags Heintinga and Baines all equally to blame for the goal though absolutely shocking defending all round.

Coleman looks every bit a £60,000 player, useful squad filler but should not be starting. I'd rather see Anichebe one legged or even worse McFadden out right

Guest blueboy122

Dissapointing really, United didnt have anything today and if we had even a inkle of firepower or creativity we would have beaten them today. I can now see how city picked them off last week. I dont think howard had a save to make through out the match. What do you think of moyes tatics today then?

Bily was not helped by his team mates one bit today, yes he was caught in possession to many times, but often caused by a team mate shifting the pressure to him then no options at all. If the team was more fluid and could read a good pass a la Arsenal Bily would excel. should have been moved to the right and took Coleman off.

The difference between Heitinga and Jags is unbelievable considering the later keeps him out the team. Jags is Sunday league defender jus gets his foot on what ever he can(sometimes the best thing is to do nothing) then hoofs it up field. Jags Heintinga and Baines all equally to blame for the goal though absolutely shocking defending all round.

Coleman looks every bit a £60,000 player, useful squad filler but should not be starting. I'd rather see Anichebe one legged or even worse McFadden out right

whilst he certainly played better than recent games, i have to agree with you Pete, i think Coleman has generally been found out big time, and a lot of the time he does look like a £60 000 player, but there is definatly something there, but is it enough, and is Moyes the man to get it out of him, not sure myself

Dissapointing really, United didnt have anything today and if we had even a inkle of firepower or creativity we would have beaten them today. I can now see how city picked them off last week. I dont think howard had a save to make through out the match. What do you think of moyes tatics today then?

Bewildering

Jeezus, you might be better suporting Wigan with comments like that.

Today Coleman was one of the better players, and if he went up for sale now he would fetch more than Annichebe and Mc Faddy combined.

Its bily that looks like a £60.000 player and that would be too much to pay for him.

Edited by Bill

Jeezus, you might be better suporting Wigan with comments like that.

Today Coleman was one of the better players, and if he went up for sale now he would fetch more than Annichebe and Mc Faddy combined.

Its bily that looks like a £60.000 player and that would be too much to pay for him.

Coleman wouldn't get a look in at Wigan at RM, and its mind-boggling he does here