IGNORED

Barca President on Premier League ownership

I wouldnt mind Everton working like that to be honest, though it could be argued that it is 'owned' by all those that put money in from season tickets, merchandise etc....

id love for the club to be run this way, i hate the way the premier league clubs are owned/run at the moment, everything about it is just wrong

I think it would be no different to being run under Bill Kenwright. It shouldn't be up to the owner(s) to put money, the 'company' should be able to look after itself and be self-sustaining.

But it's being run the way Kenwright is running the club that Pris doesn't like. So if we were to be fan run instead of blaming Kenwright Pris would have to call himself a useless prick.

But it's being run the way Kenwright is running the club that Pris doesn't like. So if we were to be fan run instead of blaming Kenwright Pris would have to call himself a useless prick.

We could make him a banner saying...

"Get me out!"rofl.gif

And then he could ban himself from showing it.

But we couldn't, Barca is the best example. with that many 'members' (25% of spanish population) even still they're in horrendous amounts of debt. The 'members' of Everton FC if it would ever happen, would be responsible for clearing the already accumilated debt. They couldn't afford it. It would never work for us. United? maybe. not Everton.

But we couldn't, Barca is the best example. with that many 'members' (25% of spanish population) even still they're in horrendous amounts of debt. The 'members' of Everton FC if it would ever happen, would be responsible for clearing the already accumilated debt. They couldn't afford it. It would never work for us. United? maybe. not Everton.

not convinced it would work for Utd either, they squad and wages are massively different, theyd have the same problem

Is it really 25percent of Spain? Of just of the Basque region? Either way it is massive!