IGNORED

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Bill

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dad says that it's a fella' called Bobic from Germany. I personally would have gone for either Jay-Jay Okocha (he was quite good in his time) or Nicholas Anelka. But I'm guessing that my Dad's right considering how confident he is.

Yes, Germany's Fredi Bobic on 6th April 2002 in a 4-1 Bolton Wanderers win against Ipswich Town.

8489.jpg

Thursday 5th April 2012:

Which four goalkeepers have worn Fulham's number one shirt during the Premier League Era?

Mark Schwarzer (still playing now and I'm 100% sure that he wears the Number 1).

Antti Niemi (played for them after he moved from Southampton around about 2003-2004).

Kasey Keller (played for them recently but I can't remember if he had the Number 1).

Edwin van der Sar (played for them before he switched to Manchester United - 100% sure he wore 1).

Also, think my Dad needs a round of applause for the Bobic shout cool.png

Edited by Zoo

i'm sure Mark Crossley the welsh goalie was at Fulham during his career, mid 2000's?

Yes, Edwin van der Sar (2001-05), Mark Crossley (2005-07), Kasey Keller (2007-08) & Mark Schwarzer (2008-12).

Good Friday 6th April 2012:

How many footballers from Iceland have won the Premier League Player of the Month Award?