IGNORED

Money available

Finn balor

One of two things will happen:

1- moyes will go in with a late bid for an £8m striker, unfortunately we were pipped to it by another club.

2- we will actually spend £10m on a striker but fellaini, barkley or rodders will be gone in summer.

Basically, read the accounts. We ain't got a pot to urinate in, we are in serious serious trouble. Someone please buy us.

I think it will be this tbh, Bill will pull out all the stops to appease the fans in January, get a decent name in, but it will have serious consequences in the summer, probably with Rodwell

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be awesome to be optimistic yet carefree about everton av

You know I'm not 'care free' matey. smile.png I'm just aware every road isn't straight, or lit. Hopefully if Everton keep going they'll find the main highway again. I appreciate if you had wrote this post, that there would be a mad axe man hiding in the bushes somewhere along the broken path, with a taste for blue blood, but the good guys always escape ........ don't they? huh.pngbiggrin.png

You know I'm not 'care free' matey. smile.png I'm just aware every road isn't straight, or lit. Hopefully if Everton keep going they'll find the main highway again. I appreciate if you had wrote this post, that there would be a mad axe man hiding in the bushes somewhere along the broken path, with a taste for blue blood, but the good guys always escape ........ don't they? huh.pngbiggrin.png

Not following you there av? Wee bit man flued you'll have to spoon feed mate

Not following you there av? Wee bit man flued you'll have to spoon feed mate

Light at the end of the tunnel type stuff Haf.

Just my romantic theatrical side poking through. blush.png Sorry to hear you're not well. The missus has been coughing and spluttering all week too, so sympathies all round.

Gonna watch a film in a min, so have a nice evening.

Light at the end of the tunnel type stuff Haf.

Just my romantic theatrical side poking through. blush.png Sorry to hear you're not well. The missus has been coughing and spluttering all week too, so sympathies all round.

Gonna watch a film in a min, so have a nice evening.

You too, I'm watching the brothers gibb at the moment. What a head of hair Barry had, remarkable,

You too, I'm watching the brothers gibb at the moment. What a head of hair Barry had, remarkable,

I liked the Beegees.

I have a bit of facial fluff in the shape of Wolverine at the moment. Definitely not for the faint hearted lol. Wife not impressed, but I can't stop thinking I'm very sexy with it he he. Let you know tomorrow who was right, based on if my luck is in or not lol. Got a film to catch. Later dude. happy.png

I liked the Beegees.

I have a bit of facial fluff in the shape of Wolverine at the moment. Definitely not for the faint hearted lol. Wife not impressed, but I can't stop thinking I'm very sexy with it he he. Let you know tomorrow who was right, based on if my luck is in or not lol. Got a film to catch. Later dude. happy.png

Best of luck to you!