IGNORED

Tomas Rosicky

no thanks.

No thanks? He is a good player and would take a first team spot imo. But its not going to happen, isnt even a rumour in my eyes.

This football-latest.com, havent they written about 5-6 everton rumours in the last week or so? Dont they know that we havent got any money? Or a promise of things to come? Who is behind the site?

No thanks? He is a good player and would take a first team spot imo. But its not going to happen, isnt even a rumour in my eyes.

This football-latest.com, havent they written about 5-6 everton rumours in the last week or so? Dont they know that we havent got any money? Or a promise of things to come? Who is behind the site?

he was a very good player, past it now and we have better promise in the youth coming through

he was a very good player, past it now and we have better promise in the youth coming through

This exactly, a few seasons ago would have welcomed it but not now.

He will move to Wolfsburg I reckon as the loan isnt an option and personally I would be horrified if we spent money buying a player out of form and fitness in the autumn years of his career

• 1 month later...

Just done a quick google search for news on him and it's saying that both Fulham and Werder Bremen are in for him. He signed for Arsenal from fellow German-team Borussia Dortmund meaning that he may well go back seeing as he knows what it is like to play at the Bundesliga and this is arguably where he had his best spells of football.

I'd take him to be honest, it would be someone who I woulden't mind spending the Billy money on, the question is whether we can keep Fulham and Bremen away from him while we sign a deal.

I hope not, did nothing at Birmingham on loan apart from sulk.

When did he go to Birmingham on loan?

Edited by Zoo

I hope not, did nothing at Birmingham on loan apart from sulk.

That was Hleb Ten...I'd take him He is better then what we have and still has a few years left in him.I'd like to say "if true" use the 5m on some one younger but for 5m your going to struggle to find a player who could jump straight in a play at this level.

When did he go to Birmingham on loan?

That was Hleb Ten...I'd take him He is better then what we have and still has a few years left in him.I'd like to say "if true" use the 5m on some one younger but for 5m your going to struggle to find a player who could jump straight in a play at this level.

Apologies...it was Hleb...it was commented on from Memory and that's a mistake even at the best of times....sorry boys!

Edited by tenaciousj