IGNORED

Esteban Granero

• 6 months later...

Don't see the point in this one, we're well stocked in the middle and he is no better than and too similar to Rodwell, with Rodwell having the greater potential. If we do bring another centre mid (not including M********), I'd rather it be someone like Fernandes or Banega who will add something different to the team.

Edited by pete0

Granero isn't like Rodwell at all. He's a much more creative player.

Granero has a better long ball, other than that I'd say Rodwell has him beat. Rodwell has the potential to be one of the greats of the next generation. I can't see Granero's name being in the same light.

Granero has a better long ball, other than that I'd say Rodwell has him beat. Rodwell has the potential to be one of the greats of the next generation. I can't see Granero's name being in the same light.

Perhaps Rodwell has more potential, though I doubt that too. (We'll see whether Rodwell ever gets to play 96 games for a side like Real Madrid.) I'm saying they aren't very comparable types of players. Granero is a typical Spanish player with great feel for the ball, great ball control, excellent passing ability (over all distances), body control and balance. And he's got a great shot on him too.