IGNORED

Luuk De Jong

Hows our Transfer budget only 5 million when we raised 16 by selling Arteta, Yak, Beckford, Vaughan and the money from Yobos loan deal? If BK only lets Moyes have 5 million from that its a disgrace. This kid looks good though.

All needed to go to the bank I'm afraid. Unless sell a £20m player then £5m is probably the most we will get.

Excited about this kid!

His third goal was probably the best in my opinion. Smashed it as hard as he could yet did it with deadly accuracy to get it up into the top left corner away from the keeper who dove low. This is someone that I think we would benefit from having as most of his goals (from that video anyway) seem to be either from balls over the top or from the wings. I can see Leighton whipping in a few balls and him getting onto the end of them showing us what Tim Cahill has been lacking in recent months.

Hope this one comes off though!

we have bills but we also need to invest. i dont know anything about this kid but i do trust moyes. i think we'd all agree though its gone very stale at goodison and we need something to get a little excited about.

We have bills 'because' we invested. They didn't come from Bills restaurant tab.

Whatever money Moyes gets, he needs a bit of luck too. Let's hope he gets it.

We have bills 'because' we invested. They didn't come from Bills restaurant tab.

Whatever money Moyes gets, he needs a bit of luck too. Let's hope he gets it.

Not necessarily, we have bills because we made plenty of poor financial decisions. Some of it will be from investments, but we've not invested much really. We just reinvested money from player sales. We dont have £40m of debts because we spent £40m buying players with it.

Moyes may need more than luck in this window.

Edited by StevO

Not necessarily, we have bills because we made plenty of poor financial decisions. Some of it will be from investments, but we've not invested much really. We just reinvested money from player sales. We dont have £40m of debts because we spent £40m buying players with it.

Moyes may need more than luck in this window.

The accounts are there for all to see. We've also spent a lot more than 40m on players. Our yearly wage bill alone would probably account for that lol.

The only reason we might get this player is that unless we get a goal scorer we are at risk of being dragged into a relegation fight.

If you really think relegation is possible you can get 40-1 with the bookies to soften the blow....they'll give you 4-1 on us finishing seventh.

I didnt say relegation, I said a relegation fight. Our main problem is we cant score goals, we dont have a player that can get us 10 goals a season let alone 15 or 20. While agree with DM to an extent when he says that the january window isnt a good place to get a player, we could use our 1 long term loan to get someone like Carlton Cole from West Ham until we can get a new striker at the end of the season.

If a player like De Jong is available for £5 million then he would be a very good buy, if Bily hs gone for £6 million, plus his wages of 30K a week then maybee this one is a goer.

Everytime I see us play either at GP or on stream I get so frustrated at the control we can exert, and the chances we create, then after 20 or so minutes you can see the players lose patience start to worry they wont score and become disjointed.

I hope and prey that in the summer we topple some of the sacred idols at GP i.e. Cahill, Saha, and make Neville a coach, we wont get much money, (none in Saha's case) but the 100K + a week we would save in wages would be a big boon to the club. Having said that the board will probably find another way to loose us money...

The accounts are there for all to see. We've also spent a lot more than 40m on players. Our yearly wage bill alone would probably account for that lol.

Add to that the intrest on the loan BK took out to buy us oh and the millions it cost for disaster sorry destination Kirkby, it aint all gone on players mate oh and with the sales of Arteta 10m Rooney 27m and Lescott 24m i make that 61million so thats the 40 million on players covered with a bit to spare. And i havent even mentioned the 10million for Bellefield.

Lets face facts as a business were seriously being run oh so badly its untrue. Bill for the New Year can ypou lower the price of the club so were not all panicking obout were our next goal scorer is going to come from and it would also be nice not worrying who will be sold next!

Add to that the intrest on the loan BK took out to buy us oh and the millions it cost for disaster sorry destination Kirkby, it aint all gone on players mate oh and with the sales of Arteta 10m Rooney 27m and Lescott 24m i make that 61million so thats the 40 million on players covered with a bit to spare. And i havent even mentioned the 10million for Bellefield.

Lets face facts as a business were seriously being run oh so badly its untrue. Bill for the New Year can ypou lower the price of the club so were not all panicking obout were our next goal scorer is going to come from and it would also be nice not worrying who will be sold next!

You worry about who we will sell next? Why worry? What happens, happens in life mate. No point worrying about it. I've not known it any different at Everton in 40 years. I'm not going to go all giddy about it now.