IGNORED

Le Cong Vinh

Everton supposedly looking at this guy for all our striking needs...

images407304_3a.jpg

"King Cong to his mates"...that Bollquab, I made that up :D Pretty good for me though right?

Appearing here - http://talkvietnam.com/2012/01/everton-eyes-vietnams-top-striker/

and here - http://www.adifferentleague.co.uk/p6_1_12865_everton-ponder-move-for-vietnam-international.html

The guys a wimp, he's wearing gloves.

Can't be doing with that either.....vest is as bad (slight excuse if you've come from Africa and aren't used to the cold but even Rooney wears one ffshuh.png ). I assume our players aren't allowed to wear anything extra because I've never seen it happen.

Can't be doing with that either.....vest is as bad (slight excuse if you've come from Africa and aren't used to the cold but even Rooney wears one ffshuh.png ). I assume our players aren't allowed to wear anything extra because I've never seen it happen.

I used to wear under armour, gloves and a snood when I played football so I guess that makes me the Greham Norton of Sunday League football in your eyes ;).

I'd actually take this guy but only on a trial for a little while and for a very cheap fee, it would be nice to have someone from Vietnam in our team just for a laugh but the reality might be that he's just not all that good. I was going to check Wikipedia for his goal to games ratio but that blackout thing has fucked up my search, I hate protests.

I used to wear under armour, gloves and a snood when I played football so I guess that makes me the Greham Norton of Sunday League football in your eyes wink.png.

Shameful...played on rock solid frozen pitches in sub zero from the age of eight....no question of any extra kitdry.png .

Was never allowed to wear long trousers at primary school either....shorts whatever time of year/temperature. Never did me any harmred%20hair%20DM.gifwind%20up.pngcelebrate.gif .