IGNORED

Hello Blues

Blue Monday

Hi all, I've just been reading a couple of the threads, and it's like an oasis of reason and logic compared to the mass hysteria I've been trawling through for the last few years on a certain fish related Everton forum. I was also delighted to read the terms of use biggrin.png , as it always takes me longer to translate text speak.

My name is Dave, and I've been a blue for close to 30 years now. Not many of us down south, so I like to read what other Toffees think. Let's hoping we get a striker in and end the season better than we started it! COYB

Hi all, I've just been reading a couple of the threads, and it's like an oasis of reason and logic compared to the mass hysteria I've been trawling through for the last few years on a certain fish related Everton forum. I was also delighted to read the terms of use biggrin.png , as it always takes me longer to translate text speak.

My name is Dave, and I've been a blue for close to 30 years now. Not many of us down south, so I like to read what other Toffees think. Let's hoping we get a striker in and end the season better than we started it! COYB

Welcome pal, hope u enjoy it here