IGNORED

Pienaar hysteria....

Moyski

off topic sorry but Osman will no doubt come strait back into the team when fit he's another one of moyes "starters" even though he's not good enough sorry osman your great at some things but we will never get close as we want to the top starting him in a midfield 4. I cant wait for moyes to have a full squad to pick from just to see who he thinks is our best team because im fed up of players playing because of certain things you pick the best 11 you can so suit the formation and thats not getting done.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't touch Donovan on a permanent deal, I've said it all along.

I'd only want Pienaar if we could get him back cheaply, if that £5million rumoured fee is right then no thanks. My views on Drenthe are well known, I don't really care whether he stays or goes. I'd have Denis though, he's got the heart of a lion and wouldn't cost us much.

I wouldn't touch Donovan on a permanent deal, I've said it all along.

How long has he got left on his contract? He mentioned he'd like to join permanently when his contract's up. On a free in say November this year then I'd love him but I don't really know how contracts work at MLS clubs or how long he has on it anyway?!

How long has he got left on his contract? He mentioned he'd like to join permanently when his contract's up. On a free in say November this year then I'd love him but I don't really know how contracts work at MLS clubs or how long he has on it anyway?!

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2009/12/donovan-to-stay-four-more-years-with-galaxy.html

Nov 2013 according to this - not a clue whether I'd want him then!