IGNORED

Pienaar hysteria....

Moyski

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's slow lightweight and lethergic, he's given the ball away and just trotted back, Drenthe will probably wanna fuck off now, his explosive runs piss on Steve's, his heart isn't in this club.

funny because he said he felt like he was coming home and everything thats looked promising so far today has pretty much come through him. Why will Drenthe want to leave when he prefers to play on the right anyway and will get that when Donovan leaves?

Sounds like youre a little bitter from him leaving last year. I wasnt happy and i dont think hes world class like some but he is a good player and will make a difference for us. Hes in an Everton shirt now, so regardless of the past enjoy that hes here and hope he can make us better :)

Poor again, maybe i'm a bit OTT with Pienaar but i'm not bumming him like you lot just coz he wanders back on loan, he left coz he didn't wanna be here, i'd rather have players who will stay and fight, and what i'm saying with Drenthe now is that he will hardly see any play time even when Donovon goes,

Edited by Moyski

Poor again, maybe i'm a bit OTT with Pienaar but i'm not bumming him like you lot just coz he wanders back on loan, he left coz he didn't wanna be here, i'd rather have players who will stay and fight, and what i'm saying with Drenthe now is that he will hardly see any play time even when Donovon goes,

Shut up you tit.

He left to play Champions league football, fair play to him. We didnt offer him the wage he wanted (and Probably deserved) so he left. He's come back and said he is more than happy to be back and is probably twice the player Drenthe is anyway! Why wont Drenthe play when Donovan goes? Have some logic other than your bias opinion when you chat shit.

I didn't catch the game due to work so can't really comment but I will smile.png

Any player be it Messi or Neville need time to get back to match fitness if they have not had any notable game time. I does seem as though He was the best of a bad bunch from what people are saying so He couldn't have been that bad surely Moyski??

I'm not overjoyed He's back but I'll back him for how ever long He is here as long as He puts the effort in...

Edited by EFC-Paul

I've been around long enough now to know what Moyes will do now, Osman will be in, and we will sit plodding about with hardly any attacking ideas, i'm not a tit, i'm stating an opinion that it is a backwards signing (if we let players go coz of his arrival.) wait and see, so calm down sitting online getting aggressive and hard online, its pathetic son.

Edited by Moyski

He will not as you saw today play Drenthe, we all know Moyes, use your own logic and look at it, a player who didn't want to be here comes back on loan and is right in the team, when we have a direct runner who yes makes mistakes, but also creates a lot more than anyone can in this team, look at Bily, "Everton have problems with creative players" Pienaar is ok but he's a year older, stale from not playing and i don't like the huge bumming of him on the forums, my opinion so will you be quite and let me have it, or are you just an internet hard man who stands on peoples opinions online and feels good?

He will not as you saw today play Drenthe, we all know Moyes, use your own logic and look at it, a player who didn't want to be here comes back on loan and is right in the team, when we have a direct runner who yes makes mistakes, but also creates a lot more than anyone can in this team, look at Bily, "Everton have problems with creative players" Pienaar is ok but he's a year older, stale from not playing and i don't like the huge bumming of him on the forums, my opinion so will you be quite and let me have it, or are you just an internet hard man who stands on peoples opinions online and feels good?

Get a grip. A player who was our player of the season in his last year with us, comes back and is happy to be back and your having a go? How can you honestly say after the City game that Drenthe deserves to start? he was shite first half and i think everyone knows by now that he's not going to be anything more than an impact player coming off the bench. "Huge Bumming of him on the Forums" Christ are you 16? Could say the exact same thing about your opinion on Drenthe. Oh and its spelt "Quiet" laugh.png . Yeah i'm an Internet hard man it makes me feel great. rolleyes.gif Simply stating your opinion has no Logic.

Whats with this logic thing?? theres 2 ways to play football, defensive or attacking, we have no runners, no one in that side could beat a man, Pienaar is tidy, Drenthe has pace and is direct, its a simple thing of who i prefer in the team, whats this i know better thing mate? you sound like a moron, let people post and stop acting hard.

Whats with this logic thing?? theres 2 ways to play football, defensive or attacking, we have no runners, no one in that side could beat a man, Pienaar is tidy, Drenthe has pace and is direct, its a simple thing of who i prefer in the team, whats this i know better thing mate? you sound like a moron, let people post and stop acting hard.

laugh.png Somes you up for me. I'm not exactly stopping people from posting though am i? if you post something i disagree with, im going to say. Stop crying.

And lets be honest if Moyes was going to keep Drenthe he would have been signed up by now, Drenthe is a one trick pony and imo we won't sign him and he will go back to madrid at the end of the season, whilst i see what you are saying with regards to Pienaar, i can see us keeping him over Drenthe

Not neccessarily, Moyes wants him to start showing more. If Drenthe wants to stay he'll have to earn the contract. I would have him just off the flashes we've seen but I'm sure if he's wanted here and he wants to stay it'll still happen. He's free to sign a pre-contract with any club... he hasn't so why not us?

To be honest I'm glad he's returned to you, I don't know why we got him in the 1st place, He never had a decent run in the side, as Bale, Modric and Krancjar were ahead of him but in the games he did play he showed a lack of control poor first touch and shocking crossing ability, but some players only play well for certain teams

But I am guessing we will now see how bad Saha has become from all that promise he showed when he was at fulham