IGNORED

Everton v Blackpool (FA Cup)

FairWooney

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can give me a reason as to why we shoulden't sign Denis then I'll show my arse at Goodison next week.

Dont think its Why, think its more a reason of How... I.e How much he would actually cost and how much we have to "spend" because even the Jelavic and Gibson money came from the billy transfer and the money we got from jutkiewicz's move to boro'

Edited by GoodisonRoad

Linkadge?

I had an Arabic one but it broke in the build up to the game. It could predict the future however because in the box to the left it said that Everton were leading 1-0 even though we hadn't kicked off and the groundsmen were still collecting earthworms - nice little service I thought.

Getting worried now we haven't scored for five minutes!! wink.png

Fuck the board!

Dont knock the bald spot, ive got one of those wink.png

Wasn't knocking it. It's just that the poor bugger is only 24 year's old. He must have a poor diet or something. That and the wintery sun was reflecting off it and burning my retinas.

Duncan Ferguson in the crowd looks like Hibbert's scrawnier, nastier cousin.

Dont think its Why, think its more a reason of How... I.e How much he would actually cost and how much we have to "spend" because even the Jelavic and Gibson money came from the billy transfer and the money we got from jutkiewicz's move to boro'

I think that Stracq would love to move to us permanently - surely he can't cost that much and wages not too much by premier league standards.

I think that Stracq would love to move to us permanently - surely he can't cost that much and wages not too much by premier league standards.

laugh.png I Know mate, re-read the post. I'm sure he would love to come to us and we would be happy to have him. But fact is, we havent spent "Anything" in 2-3 years? on transfers and even the Gibson money (only 500k) supposedly came from Juckiewicz's move to boro. Im estimating that it would probably cost about the same for straq, maybe a bit more, say £1m.... but i dont know wether we even have that to spend based on previous transfer windows...unless of course someone was to leave

Guest blueboy122

That Thomas Ince doesnt look good to me at all seen him play a few time and always looks out of his depth, however he did have a good game against fleetwood in the blackpool derby blight they are non league opposition!

That Thomas Ince doesnt look good to me at all seen him play a few time and always looks out of his depth, however he did have a good game against fleetwood in the blackpool derby blight they are non league opposition!

He takes a good corner, nice movement. I can see him in a decent prem side next year

Good half. Lots happening around Drenthe. Neville and Gibson invisable apart from when Gibson stole the ball from Maggie. Gibson had a good shot off a corner aswell.

Now a Gary Lineker special in half time.

Wanna swap? I've got Al-Jazeera and prick whose name I think might be Angus Scott.

Might aswell have swappes, useless special. Some nice everton goals tho. Lineker had the nack of being in the right place at the right time. Actually he was in the right space all of the time, even if the ball didnt end up in that space. I think that was the reason he scored so many. He always asumed that the ball would be there, never stopped a run. Even if it seemed hopeless

Guest blueboy122

He takes a good corner, nice movement. I can see him in a decent prem side next year

I personally cant see anything in him at all especially with those stupid gloves on. Matt phillips is the one with the talent and ability

Might aswell have swappes, useless special. Some nice everton goals tho. Lineker had the nack of being in the right place at the right time. Actually he was in the right space all of the time, even if the ball didnt end up in that space. I think that was the reason he scored so many. He always asumed that the ball would be there, never stopped a run. Even if it seemed hopeless

Lineker is a massive reason why I support Everton. He always knew where the ball would be, and got there half a yard of everyone else. He could also finish masterfully with either foot. Inzaghi has some of the same talent. Brilliant.

Lineker is a massive reason why I support Everton. He always knew where the ball would be, and got there half a yard of everyone else. He could also finish masterfully with either foot. Inzaghi has some of the same talent. Brilliant.

Same here, was my boy hood hero, do u remember he used to have his own comic in the 80's? Or it was a storyline featured in a comic book?! And wasn't he 'promoting Quaser football boots, remember them?