IGNORED

Everton v Blackpool (FA Cup)

FairWooney

Disappointed that Donovan will not get the chance to say goodbye with a goal.

Looking at that team sheet, and the fact that Big Nose on SSN said we will win (bet that hurt) I think we are going to get beaten. Blackpool will sneak a goal and get an own goal and it will end 2- 1 with Straq getting the one for us.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we shouldn't be counter attacking...we should be hammerin the door down..neville is SHITE in midfield...he's been ok at right back...not great but solid enough...i've not really moaned about the barkley thing too much but you have to wonder how shit that boy is in trainin to have neville ahead of him in midfield

I totally agree with you, I'm not saying that the way Moyes has set up is how we should have played because it isn't. I was just trying to work out why Moyes has played the team that he has, I am with the forum that we should be playing attacking against Blackpool and we should not be sitting back as a repeat of last year could come back to haunt us.

I'd obviously hate it if we beat Tamworth and Fulham and lost to Blackpool. Still optemistic as always though, I believe we can do it - 10 minutes to KO.

433 apparently, guyue straq and drenthe upfront.

I won't argue with you but I doubt it. I'd imagine that it's more of a 4-3-2-1 formation because Moyes won't play three players directly up front. I'd expect Stracq to be up front to score the goals and head back some balls for Gueye and Drenthe to fire towards the tangerine goal. Drenthe is a born winger and would be a waste up front IMO.

We're off though! Game on.

I won't argue with you but I doubt it. I'd imagine that it's more of a 4-3-2-1 formation because Moyes won't play three players directly up front. I'd expect Stracq to be up front to score the goals and head back some balls for Gueye and Drenthe to fire towards the tangerine goal. Drenthe is a born winger and would be a waste up front IMO.

We're off though! Game on.

Born winger huh? Looked like a goal scorer there. You guys look, i actually think its a 4-3-3

ROY! in 50 seconds

Yes!

I thought we had scored but coulden't find it around the net to get some evidence and seeing as we hadn't kicked off I thought it was just a mistake. Pleased for Drenthe as I love him as a person and I hope he can bag another! Anyone describe the goal for us? I'm guessing with it being only 50 seconds in he's just cracked it one?

This can't be good for Blackpool's tactics or confidence and I'd expect us to push on for more (however this is Everton - watch us sit back at 1-0!)

Born winger huh? Looked like a goal scorer there. You guys look, i actually think its a 4-3-3

worship[1].gif

I shall never doubt you again mate!

Edited by Zoo

Buzzing!

Never known Everton to start as good as this and it will surely get the home crowd going. 2-0 inside the first 5 minutes is something that we shoulden't be sniffing at and it's giving Moyes more and more reasons to sign Denis when his loan deal comes to an end. It's way to early to put the game to bed but this will surely blow all of Hollaway's tactics out of the water and we must surely look on to demolish Blackpool.

If it's not 4-0 at half time then Moyes should be axed! shaking%20fist.png

Edit: In other news Leicester have scored to go into the lead against Norwich thanks to a St.Ledger goal whilst Bolton lead Millwall 1-0 thanks to that lovely Korean chap! Suits me as I'd take both Leicester or Bolton in the next round of the cup.

Edited by Zoo

Looks like Everton are playing a 4-3-3 in attack and 4-5-1 in defence. Something ive talked about before. Hope Drenthe and Guyue are the guys to handle that as it is really hard work. They might switch back to normal at half time

Ive always thought that would work well and so far it has. Not to forget that Blackpool dont have the best defence in the world but Im impressed so far.

Looks like Everton are playing a 4-3-3 in attack and 4-5-1 in defence. Something ive talked about before. Hope Drenthe and Guyue are the guys to handle that as it is really hard work. They might switch back to normal at half time

Agreed; if we go into the break at 3-0 or more then I would fully expect us to sit back and make Blackpool perform the next move. There is no need to take silly risks when goal differance counts for nothing so I'd actually be happy to see Moyes go defensive.

What a start though! Still got a beamer from Denis' second - Woah.

Get the straq signed up permently now!

If anyone can give me a reason as to why we shoulden't sign Denis then I'll show my arse at Goodison next week.

Edited by Zoo

How much would Thomas Ince cost? Anyone know? Keeping Lua Lua on the bench.

He's been at Liverpool and had a loan spell at Notts County which could either raise or lower his transfer fee in my opinion. If he fails to get into the Premiership with Blackpool this year then he may well be able to barter his way out of the club. If however Blackpool come up this year then it could cost a fine penny to acquire his services.

I'd lob £1,000,000 his way though.