IGNORED

Help Zoo to work in a Zoo.

Zoo

I expanded on your post wink.png

I totally agree with you about the dude in the enclosure though. In order to have saved him they would have had to dart the lions and it seems stupid to me as they have done nothing wrong. If the bellend is that stupid as to jump in the enclosure then he should face the consequences.

as long as i'm credited with the assist that's fine B)

• 1 month later...

Digging this thread up to say thanks to everyone that helped me with my project. I handed the project (which consisted of around 30 pages) in a week ago and gave a lecture and Q&A session to my tutor and classmates about the Big Cats I'd been studying, with your help I managed to achieve the top grade of Distinction and that will help me qualify for the University of my choice.

I was actually credited as having one of the best Q&A sections out of the class too and obviously I coulden't have had that without the fantastic response from you guys on the forum. All of you that replied were included in the final project meaning that you all played a vital role in me achieving the grade that I did and it's made me really happy to known that all our work was a success.

Once again thanks a lot and I hope to see you soon when I'm at University and need more questions answered :)

Question 1: – There are four Big Cats in the world (Tiger, Lion, Leopard and Jaguar) which one would you be most interested in protecting from extinction?

The Tiger. I went to Tiger Temple in Thailand, and walked with Tigers and they didnt do much, but it felt amazing just being sat down next to one, not chained up. Could have killed me anytime it wanted, but never. Such a crazy place, but i'd go back in an instant. You can also volounteer there.

Question 2: – Can you explain what the term ‘evolution’ means to you.

Things improving to suit their environment.

Question 3: – Can you explain how the four Big Cats hunt in the wild?

Speed, power, strength and awareness. Cant really say much more.

Question 4: – Have you even donated money towards Big Cats protection in the past?

I donated a few quid at Tiger Temple, only enough to feed one Tiger for a week. Wasn't that much, maybe £10.

Question 5: – Have you ever seen the four Big Cats up close and if so which ones?

Tigers, loved it.

Question 6: – Why do you think that all four Big Cats are critically endangered in the wild?

Probably due to Humans, it always is isnt it? Human greed probably.

Digging this thread up to say thanks to everyone that helped me with my project. I handed the project (which consisted of around 30 pages) in a week ago and gave a lecture and Q&A session to my tutor and classmates about the Big Cats I'd been studying, with your help I managed to achieve the top grade of Distinction and that will help me qualify for the University of my choice.

I was actually credited as having one of the best Q&A sections out of the class too and obviously I coulden't have had that without the fantastic response from you guys on the forum. All of you that replied were included in the final project meaning that you all played a vital role in me achieving the grade that I did and it's made me really happy to known that all our work was a success.

Once again thanks a lot and I hope to see you soon when I'm at University and need more questions answered smile.png

congrats dude :)