IGNORED

Zoo's Quiz.

Zoo

Must have to taken a bit of time to go back and count all them up Zoo! So thanks for that! smile.png Quite chuffed! Didn't realise I was so high tongue.png

It took a while but I thought it'd be a nice touch for the 50th question.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 51:

Name the three players that have scored hat-tricks in the Premier League for Wigan Athletic;

1 - Henri Camera vs. Charlton Athletic (correctly answered by pete0).

2 - Marcus Bent; vs. Blackburn Rovers (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

3 - Jordi Gomez vs. Reading (correctly answered by Geth).

Edited by Zoo

i know marcus bent did...that mental game vs blackburn i think?

Marcus Bent is right Marco, and yeah it was against Blackburn Rovers when Wigan won 5-3. Mido and N'Zogbia are wrong however pete0 (I'd actually forgotten Mido signed for Wigan).

that's the fella i was thinkin of! not sure he had dreads though laugh.png

next time i'm just gonna list every player that's played ever! that was really gettin on my nerves that one

No dreads, he had a shaven pea head. I only remember him because Ronaldo picked him for a World XI match against Zidane's.

Well done to c1982 for leading the way (although I haven't seen him in this thread as much as he used to be) and good luck to those wishing to catch him up!

Sadly I've given up on my laptop as it's gone really slow so only pop on on my phone nowadays and always miss the questions! Shame as I've known a lot of the answers - same could probably have been said by many when I've been in with the answers though!

May I suggest a 3 strike rule on wrong answers so maybe the qu's stick about a little longer? (Then I may get a crack at some!)

May I suggest a 3 strike rule on wrong answers so maybe the qu's stick about a little longer? (Then I may get a crack at some!)

I was thinking of something like that seeing as some of the questions go really quickly. I don't want to make the quiz too formal though, because at the end of the day its just some entertainment for each of us to pass the day. I'll leave it open for discussion and maybe over the coming days we can all come to a conclusion - I'd be for it, if it would mean more people would take part.

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 52:

Which four players have each scored two own goals in the same Premier League match?

1 - Gary Breen; vs. West Ham (correctly answered by MikeO).

2 - Jamie Carragher; vs. Manchester United (correctly answered by Romey 1878).

3 - Michael Proctor vs. Charlton Athletic (correctly answered by pete0).

4 - Jonathon Walters vs. Chelsea (correctly answered by Romey 1878).

Do you want a rule enforced so that there is a limit on how many guesses a member can make in one post? Or have a rule where after three wrong guesses you are suspended from the quiz? Let me know along with your answers below.

Edited by Zoo

Southampton striker, Proctor? scored two oggies and an a goal the other end.

Correct.

(although he didn't play for Southampton, he played for Sunderland, I'm feeling leniant seeing as its so late and nobody has anywhere near).

Edited by Zoo