IGNORED

Zoo's Quiz.

Zoo

gonna start puttin my answers in spoilers to let others have a go...i've been asked most of these questions before by my mate crooky who's obsessed with footy questions but still like to answer tongue.png

robbie keane

i was thinkin of non english players to score 100 goals...dunno why...

that's a crackin question by the way you should check that out as your next one!

I only usually have one question per day but seeing as Marco pointed out that 'foreign players to hit 100 goals' was a good question I'll put that one out there too. By my count there are 23 players to have scored more than 100 goals in the Premier League and 9 of them are not from England. See if you can name them...

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 68:

Name the 9 players not born in England to have scored 100 or more goals in the Premier League;

1 - Thierry Henry; 175 goals (correctly answered by Fearthainn).

2 - Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink; 127 goals (correctly answered by pete0).

3 - Robbie Keane; 126 goals (correctly answered by Fearthainn).

4 - Nicholas Anelka; 123 goals (correctly answered by c1982).

5 - Dwight Yorke; 123 goals (correctly answered by pete0).

6 - Robin van Persie; 115 goals (correctly answered by c1982).

7 - Ryan Giggs; 108 goals (correctly answered by Fearthainn).

8 - Matt Le Tissier; 102 goals (correctly answered by pete0).

9 - Didier Drogba; 100 goals (correctly answered by Fearthainn).

Edited by Zoo

Law of averages, I can't get every one wrong aha.

haha yeah...i just meant i'd have been sure he would've taken a penalty at some point!

i will stay out of the above question actually cos i do know them all now after thinkin about...had to try and remember after gettin it stuck in my head before :lol:

wasn't in my list...english as far as i know...thought guernsey was an english place

He wasn't in my list either but I was unsure if Guernsey was classed as England or not so I gave pete the benefit of the doubt. I've updated the quiz from 8 names to 9 anyway, bit of a grey area that answer I think?

He wasn't in my list either but I was unsure if Guernsey was classed as England or not so I gave pete the benefit of the doubt. I've updated the quiz from 8 names to 9 anyway, bit of a grey area that answer I think?

well he played for england so i'd class him as english...not that it matters like :)

would someone from there be english then or what? how's it work?

British but not English.....so probably would've been eligible to play for Scotland or Wales (and maybe even NI) if he'd chosen to.

Wooney's from Guernsey, he'd know more....shame he's not on.

The yak isn't one is he? And what about mark viduka? Just random guesses because they played for a few different teams in the prem

Both of them have 90+ goals so it's a very good guess. Neither of them got to a century though :(