IGNORED

Zoo's Quiz.

Zoo

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 66:

Name the 7 players that joined Tottenham Hotspur from German football clubs (in the Premier League era);

1 - Lewis Holtby; Schalke 04 (correctly answered by Romey 1878).

2 - Gylfi Sigurdsson; 1860 Hoffenheim (correctly answered by Fearthainn).

3 - Steffen Freund; Borussia Dortmund (correctly answered by Fearthainn).

4 - Dimitar Berbatov; Bayer Leverkusen (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

5 - Paul Stalteri; Werder Bremen (correctly answered by c1982).

6 - Kevin-Prince Boateng; Hertha Berlin (correctly answered by c1982).

7 - Gilberto da Silva Melo; Hertha Berlin (correctly answered by c1982).

Edited by Zoo

Timothee Atouba was sold to Hamburger SV after playing for Tottenham but was signed from FC Basel.

Lee Young-Pyo was sold to Dortmund after playing for Tottenham but was signed from PSV Eindhoven.

Erik Thorstvedt finished his career at Tottenham but was signed from IFK Goteburg. He played in Germany just the once for Borussia Mönchengladbach before moving back to Sweden.

Clues:

1 - Played for Tottenham in the 2007/08 season making 7 appearances scoring 1 goal. He was also born in Brazil.

2 - Played for Tottenham between 2007 and 2009 making 14 appearances. He was also born in West Germany

3 - Played for Tottenham between 2005 and 2008 making 42 appearances and scoring 3 goals. He was also born in Canada.

He is smile.png.

Clues:

1 - Played for Tottenham in the 2007/08 season making 7 appearances scoring 1 goal. He was also born in Brazil.

2 - Played for Tottenham between 2007 and 2009 making 14 appearances. He was also born in West Germany

3 - Played for Tottenham between 2005 and 2008 making 42 appearances and scoring 3 goals. He was also born in Canada.

Edited by Zoo

Zoo's Question of the Day Round 67:

Which two players have scored over 100 Premier League goals without ever scoring a penalty?

1 - Emile Heskey (correctly answered by marcopaulo).

2 - Les Ferdinand (correctly answered by pete0).

Edited by Zoo

gonna start puttin my answers in spoilers to let others have a go...i've been asked most of these questions before by my mate crooky who's obsessed with footy questions but still like to answer tongue.png

robbie keane

i was thinkin of non english players to score 100 goals...dunno why...

Edited by marcopaulo