IGNORED

The Derby Match

rubecula

I'd like to see a Pat Van Den Hauwe special on Suarez to be honest - 2-0 up, injury time bring on McFadden who will take a 3 match ban for the team and actually get a red card for something that actually warrants rolling round the deck.

That will be worth Faddy's wages alone...

They'll be so worn out after being held by a second division outfit for 120 minutes and scraping through on penalty kicks in order to win the most illustrious and awesome piece of trophy in the history of soccer that they'll maybe not be up for it and the weekends exertions will have taken their toll for subsequent fixtures

Who's the match official again for this anyway, going to find someone impartial this time? First impressions not really happy about a Tuesday rearrangement, I can't stand these - , but was thinking right now I do feel a draw is about the best we can hope for, obviously would want to beat those, but I trust my instincts, I wish I could be more hopeful

with our best team out we shouldnt fear them,i would like to end their champ lge dreams.

The same could be said for the past 5-6 years but we just don't seem to turn up against them...we never seem to have a game plan and resort to long balls to a lone striker. I'm not expecting any different this season I'm afraid! Score draw at best.

who the fuck is dizzy?

I was thinking the same but didn't want to ask if it was a well known nickname and it was just me being silly wub.png

I think that Distin can handle Suarez to be honest, if he has one of his mad games then he will get teared apart but so long as his head is screwed on we have no worries. His strength cannot be matched and if they are going to score its not by going through him...

i always ask cos i don't know nicknames very well..to be honest they annoy me..dunno why they just do

They annoy me too, for example I hate it when people call Vellios 'Tolis' and to an extent when people call Neville 'Pip'. Maybe its just my jelousy from not having a nickname whilst I was at high school. I'd rather call football players by their proper names as they are celebrities after all. cool.png

They'll be so worn out after being held by a second division outfit for 120 minutes and scraping through on penalty kicks in order to win the most illustrious and awesome piece of trophy in the history of soccer that they'll maybe not be up for it and the weekends exertions will have taken their toll for subsequent fixtures

Who's the match official again for this anyway, going to find someone impartial this time? First impressions not really happy about a Tuesday rearrangement, I can't stand these - , but was thinking right now I do feel a draw is about the best we can hope for, obviously would want to beat those, but I trust my instincts, I wish I could be more hopeful

A LITTLE PESAMISTIC DONRT YOU THINK, WE COULD CRUZE THIS IF MOYES LETS THEM HAVE A GO, AND I THINK HE WILL TONIGHT, BECAUSE THERE WEEK NOW, WE'RE STRONG AND ITS HIS 10TH ANI TOMMORROW

The same could be said for the past 5-6 years but we just don't seem to turn up against them...we never seem to have a game plan and resort to long balls to a lone striker. I'm not expecting any different this season I'm afraid! Score draw at best.

NOT SO TRUE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE GO TO THE SHITE SIDE AS FAV'S !!!, BUT I THINK IF DM PUT THEM OUT IN AN ATTACKING FORMATION WE COULD DESTROY THEM TONIGHT IN THERE OWN YARD

Think this is the first game that i actually WANT Neville to play, i just want to see him kick that ratfaced cunt 3ft in the air, the noise form the crowd will be amazing violent.gif

I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOUR SAYING REGARDS NEV AND KICKING SZ, BUT NOT WORTH THE STARTING POSTION NOW WE HAVE A FULLY FIT SQUAD