IGNORED

Dissertation Questionnaire - Help Appreciated

Hi everyone,

I am hoping you all could lend a fellow football fan a hand. As you can guess from my username, I'm a Southend supporter. I don't think our paths have yet to cross in my 16 years as a Shrimper!

With the kind permission of Louis, I'd like to ask you all if you could please fill out my questionnaire for my dissertation. It's about sponsorship and rivalry in top-flight English football.

The questionnaire link is here: https://docs.google....Tl6RUE6MA#gid=0

Thanks to anybody who completes it, your help is hugely appreciated. If you have any problems with it, please let me know.

Cheers,

Lew

Thanks to anybody who completes it, your help is hugely appreciated. If you have any problems with it, please let me know.

Few of the questions were un-clear so I had to re-read them a few times but I've filled it all out and left my name for you're University. Good luck with your disseratation and future career mate.

Few of the questions were un-clear so I had to re-read them a few times but I've filled it all out and left my name for you're University. Good luck with your disseratation and future career mate.

Thanks very much for that Zoo, much appreciated!

done, not sure what use ive been though. I barely recognize the sponsors!

I know what you mean, seems completely different now to 10-15 years ago. I could barely list 3-4 Premier League sponsors before starting this work!

Every response is useful as, even if you don't recognise the sponsors, the hypothetical thoughts and feelings are still extremely useful for me. Thank you all so far.

I honestly didn't know 100 per cent what the beauts shirt sponsor was either being honest.

It was only when it was mentioned that I remembered. I just put down 'don't know', Don't care would have been better but they didn't have that as an answer.

Incidentally as far as I know LFC were involved in the very first game of the official shirt sponsorship season when they played Manchester United in the Charity Shield back in August 1983. (they lost that day too)

Hands up who knew that

(No hands)

I know what you mean, seems completely different now to 10-15 years ago. I could barely list 3-4 Premier League sponsors before starting this work!

Every response is useful as, even if you don't recognise the sponsors, the hypothetical thoughts and feelings are still extremely useful for me. Thank you all so far.

think i could answer quite a few of them to be honest, but the sponsors mean nothing to me - they bring money into the clubs and thats it. im not easily sold with advertising though.

Couldn't remember the shite's sponsor either.

Didnt like the framing of the Chang questions. Should give the option that you like it because it's a quality product not that it's associated with Everton. Also a Q asking Did you try Chang because of the sponsorship.

Thanks to all who have done this, I'm extremely grateful. Some interesting points raised in this thread too. Mainly I'm after attitudes, thoughts and feelings towards sponsors, and if people feel nothing towards them, that's just as useful to know as somebody who may boycott a brand because of their association to a team.

Best of luck at Wembley later this month!