IGNORED

Problems with the site

Louis

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site's been off line for a good three days for me, could not get past the Google page, tried about a half dozen attempts alone today or last night and always the same issue 'could not find webpage or some variation', Missed It a bit if I'm honest, had all kinds of difficulties the last few days, people say it's back to regular service or problems dealt with but I'm not so sure, I can see more problems arising in the not too distant future being honest. Fingers and everything else crossed and all.

I mean it would just be my luck wouldn't it, could get hit by a snowball in the Sahara desert etc

Obviously, I don't want/ we don't want any more problems with TT but I have pretty good instincts and just feel we're not out of the woods with this site issue problem, it's been down for me for a good few days, don't know about some other guys, but it's been somewhat frustrating recently.

Of course I want the site active and trouble free as much any other participants.

The site hasn't worked for me all weekend. I wanted to post in here about the FA Cup Final and wasn't able to and then wasn't able to post on Sunday for the matchday thread that I'd made (which now has a dismal 40 replies). Could possibly delete it actually because all thats in there is pre-match build up rather than any quality discussion about what happened in the game.

The site is a really good one and that's why people are still around, the only thing is that these problems are starting to take the piss.

On a lighter note, I tried the new flavour of Monster Energy today, Lemonade mixed with tea (t'was lovely).

I believe the site was down whilst changing servers to eliminate the problems we've been having.

Fair enough but it could have been done at a better time. It's a bit silly taking down a footballing forum when the FA Cup Final is being played and when Everton have a game on, I'll be glad to see it running smoothly but surely these changes could have taken place during the week when there is little to talk about.