IGNORED

Problems with the site

Louis

Happy to hear it's working for you Kane.

Just to keep everyone updated with the situation at my end (so we can hopefully resolve this issue). I'm having trouble posting in the 'Trivia II' thread still and I can't load Off Topic without the site crashing. Posting dosen't seem to be an issue unless I'm trying to do it in the quizzes (both my own and TH's) so that's probably where the root of the problem is.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only trouble I find, is when you submit something, it goes into saved post mode and nothing else happens. You then have to open up a new window, go into the main index again and back to where you were and use 'Saved post' function and you get back all the work you did, it's only a minor hassle but it's happened about three times today.

Apart from that, everything seems to be operative. Come to mention it, I remember a day or two back the TT site was off line for about half an hour, just wouldn't feature, so there's obviously something at work here, or maybe there really isn't, just being paranoid and all.

The quiz section is still down for me. I was going to post my next question today but I'll hang fire, I tried to answer the question that TH posted but the forums crashes on me (I know that Ruiz is one of the answers).

Apart from that it's fine - bar the saved post experiances that Kane is having.

The quiz section is still down for me. I was going to post my next question today but I'll hang fire, I tried to answer the question that TH posted but the forums crashes on me (I know that Ruiz is one of the answers).

Apart from that it's fine - bar the saved post experiances that Kane is having.

I can read but not post on quiz screen...

Ruiz is Costa Rican... Baudajeer (Wigan bought from brum), jara of west brom are both from chille and I'm sure pizzaro of man.city is the 3rd (if not he's from Peru).

• 2 weeks later...

Can't post in quiz section again... if anyone mod would be so kind to transfer this in please!

Norwegian qu...

Would have said Stig Inge Bjyornabe (sp) had it not been for clue!

So will go with Gunnar Halle as 1st guess and Erik Torsvelt (spurs gk) as 2nd - I can picture a ginger chap at Chelsea too but can't remember his name!