IGNORED

Problems with the site

Louis

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im still having trouble posting, whenever I finish my post it just loads for ages and then crashes (for some reason I can post fine in this thread though) and loading threads/pages is a joke. It takes about 10 minutes per page and most of the time goes to a white screen and crashes..

Pain :(

so works fine here but not where i want to post.

I just had some technical difficulties but don't know what it all means. Said server not available or something, site went down for a few minutes.

It's Bill Kenwright's fault.

Guest blueboy122

Yeah same, i end up copying the text I have wrote and then refreshing the page when it says loading and just pasting it again and sometimes that works

Site's being gash again. I can't post (unless it's a quickie or in here). I've tried copying my post, refreshing the page and then pasting like BlueBoy did but it's not worked and hasn't been for the past hour now. Whenever I try to load a sub-forum too it takes an age and a half to load, something has seriously gone wrong over the past day or so.

What gives?

I don't know, I asked the hosts to look into it earlier. I'm awaiting the response.

Not having a stab at you mate.

Good to see something's been done about it, it's a nice forum and it's a shame that it keeps breaking and preventing people from posting and using it smoothly. Hopefully the hosts can come back with some answers.

Whenever I go into the What Are You Listening To thread the site dies on me.

I'm getting the same when I try getting in to the trivia threads... actually got into the daily one but it wouldn't let me answer!!!

Here's my answers anyway...

Robinson (twice I think)

Schmeical (against us)

Friedel (for Blackburn)

Howard

I'm getting the same when I try getting in to the trivia threads... actually got into the daily one but it wouldn't let me answer!!!

Here's my answers anyway...

Robinson (twice I think)

Schmeical (against us)

Friedel (for Blackburn)

Howard

Dammit I was try to post those names in the quiz bit but I couldn't post in there!! Cunning!!!

I can't post in the Quiz section either so I'll stick the post here for those that want to see;

I'm not posting any more trivia questions until the site has been fixed. I know that a lot of people are having trouble answering questions and getting them posted in the other thread so to keep it fair I'll leave the current question open (about the Asian Cup) so that people can finish it off and not be penalised from the faulty server.

I think you'd all agree it's the best way to go given the current situation.

I can't post in the 'Trivia Question of the Day II' thread either;

I can't remember his name (will have to have a long think about it) but I'm 99% that he's a Dutchman because I remember reading about it not so long ago. He scored an own goal in the first 15 minutes and then managed to score a goal for his own team with only a few minutes remaining. I think he's quite an iconic figure too because when I was reading about him I'm sure he's gone on to be a successful manager in the world of European football.

Edit: Just put in my post so that people know where I'm up to with the quiz.

Edited by Zoo