IGNORED

Early Signings

Nathaniel Clyne...said it a million times. Our solution to our RB problems. still young, incredible calm on the ball, can tackle, has great power and pace, can cross, not arrogant in the way he plays....out of contract in the summer...thats an early signing if i've ever seen one. Plus because of his contract situation, he needs snapping up QUICK!

I'm on the Clyne bandwagon also I'd be pretty pissed if We show no signs of going in for him to be honest.

Realistically I would like us to try and bring in the following:

Clyne - As said by Ten He has alot of qualities and will in My eyes one day be a top RB, a free agent at the end of the season.

Rodallega - Regardless of Wigans future He will leave at the end of this season again a free agent, He can play on the wing or upfront and causes problems with his pace. I'd personally play him on the right hand side.

Hoillet - Another free agent at the end of this term and a player with bags of potential. I think with an arm around his shoulder and abit of guidence He could become a very useful player for us. I would play him off Jelavic.

Pienaar - On a permanent basis, the only one of the four that would command a transfer fee - 3M ish?

There's a few more I'd like us to go in for but with not having a pot to piss in We've not much hope. All the above would be free and would surely not be on a huge wage. I also think each player would improve us and maybe give us more balance and flair.

Realistically I would like us to try and bring in the following:

Clyne - As said by Ten He has alot of qualities and will in My eyes one day be a top RB, a free agent at the end of the season.

Rodallega - Regardless of Wigans future He will leave at the end of this season again a free agent, He can play on the wing or upfront and causes problems with his pace. I'd personally play him on the right hand side.

Hoillet - Another free agent at the end of this term and a player with bags of potential. I think with an arm around his shoulder and abit of guidence He could become a very useful player for us. I would play him off Jelavic.

Pienaar - On a permanent basis, the only one of the four that would command a transfer fee - 3M ish?

There's a few more I'd like us to go in for but with not having a pot to piss in We've not much hope. All the above would be free and would surely not be on a huge wage. I also think each player would improve us and maybe give us more balance and flair.

Only Rodellega is a 'real' free agent of the 3 - Clyne and Hoillet with both be due compensation related to their market value - not full value but I'd imagine £4m odd for Hoillet. Didn't actually know Clyne's contract is up but like marco have heard united are interested.

True I can now thinking about it see Hoilett costing a fair amount in signing on fee's but Clyne will surely be relatively cheap. Lets say then if Moyes had 10M to "splash out" those are who I would try to get in :)

There are a fair few in La Liga who are free agents at the end of this season I don't know much about most of them to be honest just thought I'd throw it in and see if anyone knows if any would be worth a punt: http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/la-ligas-free-agents-summer-2012/

Clyne would be top drawer and Hoillett. Clyne wont be on big wages and £35 grand a week should be enough. Think Hoillett would generate a fee due to his age at tribunal. Moyes watched him saturday. He would be brill just behind Jelly. Sell Jags and coleman before people realise he is a one trick pony. Stoke apparently like him and have got ginch. £6-8 should be the going rate. Sell jags for £12 mill and you have your budget. Get the two mentioned and rolledega on frees and you have money for Peanuts and a top right sided player and cover at centre back. Zaha for £8 million>

Don't think anyone who's actually scouted Coleman would be willing to pay 6 or 8 mil for him. Then again, I also don't think Clyne would want 35k a week. He's a Championship player at the moment. That would still be quite a risk for most clubs, even if there's no transfer fee involved. Are we actually being linked to the guy btw? Because we still have Neville and Hibbert. I know both are getting on age-wise but they're both too good and on too much money to be third choice right back.

There are a fair few in La Liga who are free agents at the end of this season I don't know much about most of them to be honest just thought I'd throw it in and see if anyone knows if any would be worth a punt: http://www.insidespa...ts-summer-2012/

Raul Garcia is the name that sticks out to me, but we dont need him. Castro or De Mul could be a decent squad player, better option than Coleman. I'd love Ruud Van Nistelrooy to come and teach the kids, or Kennedy Bakircioglu just to hear Kamara try say his name rofl.gif

Abidal (or Raul Bravo if he's still a LB) could cover for Baines. Theres a few keepers that probs wouldnt mind a year on the bench.

The likes of Senna, Ponzio, Lopez, Miguel, Del Horno, Perea and ruben Suarez would be a decent signings for a team like Wigan. Few others who used to be good but they're probs all finished.

Spanish league is definitely nowhere near the prem if Nacho Novo gets a game over there, cant beleive he's still a footballer.

Edited by pete0

• 2 weeks later...