IGNORED

Last day of the season

Ok so your saying all that stuff with Tevez and Ballotelli is all easy stuff to handle, and managing that many big ego's is an easy job? What about Moyes and Drenthe? not such a great job there was it, as much as i don't like the guy, he offered us something we had never seen and we needed him in the squad.

tevez fucked off for 6 months cos he didn't wanna play for them anymore...then is brought back...drenthe didn't turn up for training or summat for a day and was booted out the club and people happy about it..not comparable imo cos our fans would have kicked off if it had been tevez here

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tevez fucked off for 6 months cos he didn't wanna play for them anymore...then is brought back...drenthe didn't turn up for training or summat for a day and was booted out the club and people happy about it..not comparable imo cos our fans would have kicked off if it had been tevez here

first off Drenthe did a lot more than not just turn up for training, it happened multiple times, and his whole ethos was starting to piss people at the club off, it was doomed along time ago, i was only trying to say to Zoo that it's not easy to being a manager even with all that money. 6 months or not it happened in the middle of the game, and it was dealt with and Mancini spoke to the media about the subject, Moyes just throws a wobbly when asked about Drenthe because he knows he fucked up there. Drenthe is more comparable with Ballotelli and Mancini has handled him fairly, It was all about managment skills mate, im not having a go at Drenthe, also the city fans did kick off when the Tevez thing happened so your not making sense there. Edited by theprisoner

hardly kicked up that much of a fuss...they moaned a bit...but our fans have moaned more about drenthe than city fans have about tevez...my point is what tevez did was far worse and was let back into the club..if drenthe was let back into this club people would have moaned like fuck

and as for mancini he's good...but he's not great...with all that money you should win whatever you set out to...the performance in the champions league proved he isn't that good

It was their first time in the champions league, are they not allowed 1 season of testing the water so to speak? what about seasoned campaigners like United and Barca who flopped, Man U could'nt even get anywhere in the bloody UEFA cup. Also Mancini did ok when he as at Inter, and the whole money thing was started by Chelsea people seem to forget that and just want to have a go at Man City because it's flavour of the month.

It was their first time in the champions league, are they not allowed 1 season of testing the water so to speak? what about seasoned campaigners like United and Barca who flopped, Man U could'nt even get anywhere in the bloody UEFA cup. Also Mancini did ok when he as at Inter, and the whole money thing was started by Chelsea people seem to forget that and just want to have a go at Man City because it's flavour of the month.

Not getting into a personal argument but I really can't see how Barcelona flopped. They dominated their group, beat Bayern Leverkusen 7-1 on their way to the semis and played some of the best football the world has ever seen. They were well matched against Chelsea and for that they obviously can't win the league and went home trophyless but to say that they were 'a flop' is taking it just a bit too far.

Ref should be punished, Barton wouldn't of done any of that if he'd done his job properly. Ballotelli, Kompany, and Tevez should all be punished as well. Any fans who are 'appalled' by his actions have never been in a relegation battle.

relegation battle doesnt include "taking one of them with me". He is an animal and should be banned for life. Its not as if its his 1st offence is it?

Balotelli should be too, why he had to get involved I'll never understand.....

What did the ref do wrong?

argument is (i think) it wasnt a red. Though i think it was the linesman who spotted it. Not sure what happened, replays Ive seen concentrated on the knee to Aguero rather than the sending off offence

Not getting into a personal argument but I really can't see how Barcelona flopped. They dominated their group, beat Bayern Leverkusen 7-1 on their way to the semis and played some of the best football the world has ever seen. They were well matched against Chelsea and for that they obviously can't win the league and went home trophyless but to say that they were 'a flop' is taking it just a bit too far.

Barca have been shite this season, in Europe and domestically thats all, flopped is maybe not the correct word, Disapointing is maybe a better one.

What did the ref do wrong?

Gave everything Citys way. First booking was for nothing in the first half. Tevez was all over him and whacked in to Barton, if the ref had gave a free kick Barton wouldn't of retaliated. Much the same reason we see Fellaini hit out. The after math he's tried to take Aguero with him, which was the wrong (but he made a meal of it as well), but if we were in the same position I'd expect Cahill or Neville to do the same. Ballotelli and Kompany incidents should be blamed on them not Barton, only thing he should be punished for is hitting out on Aguero, which would be an extended ban, but they should take in account the poor referee decisions going against him.

Gave everything Citys way. First booking was for nothing in the first half. Tevez was all over him and whacked in to Barton, if the ref had gave a free kick Barton wouldn't of retaliated. Much the same reason we see Fellaini hit out. The after math he's tried to take Aguero with him, which was the wrong (but he made a meal of it as well), but if we were in the same position I'd expect Cahill or Neville to do the same. Ballotelli and Kompany incidents should be blamed on them not Barton, only thing he should be punished for is hitting out on Aguero, which would be an extended ban, but they should take in account the poor referee decisions going against him.

cant agree with any of that Pete.

didn't barton hit out like 5 seconds after? and off the ball? how do you expect the ref to give that? he should have walked off the pitch when sent off..ignore the other gobshites and they would get theirs but he can't resist

The ref had seen Tevez foul Barton and let it go, which he shouldt of as he was easily a yellow for Tevez. Barton was off the ball and the linesman couldnt see it with 4 players in a line in his view, just give it cos it was Barton (was a foul but theres no way they could see that).

It was last game of the season, facing championship football and a wage cut because a referee hasnt done his job properly. If QPR had gone down there would have been a big swing in Bartons favour.

when i saw the video the ref wasn't even looking at barton and tevez though so how could he give a foul he didn't see?

Thought he followed the run. The linesman would have had a better a view of Tevez on Barton than the other way round.

and it's not the referee's fault that barton can't control himself...plenty of players don't get fouls they should..they don't all elbow players and kick players in the knees and try to headbutt them

A lot of players try an elbow after a few decisions go against them, and that is the referees fault should be consistent with the two teams decisions, but more often than not the top 4 get away with a lot with the opposition getting punished for any contact regardess of wether its a foul. The headbutt is Kompanys fault. Barton took one for the team and kicked out on Aguero under the advice of a team mate.