IGNORED

Robert Huth

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/11-12/rumour-mill/21469.html

Would be a good signing at the right price I think. Big powerful defender who is good in both boxes. Always been a fan of having a right footer and a left footer at the back as well, only have Distin who is a natural lefty at the back at the moment so would give a bit more balance to the squad.

Huth is the definition of a thug. Remember him man handling Fellaini when we played them in the cup in 09 and i nearly hit the roof because the ref never picked up on it, and i think he gave Upson a black eye year before last as well. I like CB's to be tough, but he's not a good defender, he's a scum bag. Would be gutted if we let Distin go to get this clown! We'd miss Distin's pace at the back as well imo... big time.

everton have only offered distin a 1 yr contract distin wants 2yr so i can understand distin position hes got to be worth 2yrs hes one of the fittest men at the club,saha said distin can play till hes 40 hes that fit.

Thats ridiculous, the club need to stop dawdling and just give the man what he wants. From his comments on twitter I cant even see him asking for more wages. He's fitter than most and less injury prone easily worth a 2 year contract with an option on a 3rd.

Seen a few things around the net that suggest that this maybe because Distin apparently will not be resigning.

Great news, he isnt resigning ;) as in handing in his resignation? Oh you ment hes not signing on for a new deal? In that case bad.

Guest Nikica

Huth by name, hoof by nature.

I agree with the sentiments regarding Distin - pretty underrated defender.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived