IGNORED

Aly Cissokho

always be good to have 2 younger ones though? how's bidwell coming along? i doubt if baines goes we will find a player who is that injury free

only reason were linked to this guy and Richardson is on this rumour - lazy speculation. Edited by Matt

pris will shout at ya shaking fist.png

shaking%20fist.pngviolent.gif

nah im just happy that we actually being linked with a decent replacement should Baines leave, not sure how many people have seen Cissokho, but he's a decent player, and young, so a bright future ahead, lets just watch this space though for the moment.

Very good indeed. Pace and power. Can't see us getting him though. I know Lyon haven't made the CL, but they're still in Europe and pretty likely to compete for the title again next year. He isn't going to win anything with us probably. Plus, why would Lyon sell their left back for 4 or 6 mil?

Very good indeed. Pace and power. Can't see us getting him though. I know Lyon haven't made the CL, but they're still in Europe and pretty likely to compete for the title again next year. He isn't going to win anything with us probably. Plus, why would Lyon sell their left back for 4 or 6 mil?

Good point, I don't see him going for 6 mil especially considering his prospects.