IGNORED

Poland vs Greece / Russia vs Czech Republic

Might put a cheeky bet on Russia to win the tournement, the Czech's are making the Russians look better than what they are but they are actually playing some really good football. They could easily be about 4-0 up at half-time, a nice game to watch and one which should see me with a 100% tip record :)

Feel sorry for Cech a little.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look very wasteful too though. Feel sorry for anyone who chose Cech as their FF keeper smile.png

Kershakov was wasteful, not Russia IMO. Whenever they went forward without him they made Cech work and on four occasions left him for dead. It was a quality game from them and I'm really impressed, like I said earlier today I see Russia as dark horses for the tournement.

Kershakov was wasteful, not Russia IMO. Whenever they went forward without him they made Cech work and on four occasions left him for dead. It was a quality game from them and I'm really impressed, like I said earlier today I see Russia as dark horses for the tournement.

he was certainly the most wasteful but he certainly wasnt the only one...

I think people are getting a little carried away thinking they may win. They wont because despite how good they are, there are at least 3-4 teams better than them.

They completely destroyed Italy in a pre-tournament friendly as well. That game ended 3-0, but should have been like 7-0.

I think people are getting a little carried away thinking they may win. They wont because despite how good they are, there are at least 3-4 teams better than them.

You could have said that about Greece in 2004 though.