IGNORED

ToffeeTalk: Accepting ITK's since 2012

I didn't ask for literates shaking fist.png ...just someone who is able to string two together. It's common knowledge that I can't spell

ohmy.png Did i forget to put a full stop or any other form of punctuation at the end of that sentance? I think I did, who's laughing now laugh.png

You spelt it wrong again. I hope that was on purpose and not just because you're a bit dim ;).

I just found it funny that you wanted ITK's that can string two sentences together but spelt it wrong. And my gripe with the lack of full stops is when people type a whole paragraph without any full stops or commas, not when they write one sentence and don't use one.

If you're going to try and be smart, J, at least do it right :P.

Ok, Rubes, you sound pissed off? What's up mate?

In reference to the above post, I wouldn't shout or be rude to anybody without reason. There's a lot of people who come and go, some are pleasant, some of who I miss their participation on the site. I'd probably admit to one example of where I was a bit of a tit toward someone but there was a very good reason and I certainly wasn't the only person. So I'm not sure whether you were joking there or actually being serious?