• Sylvain Distin
    • Leighton Baines
    • Phil Neville
    • Leon Osman
    • Darron Gibson
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Nikica Jelavic

Our defence were brilliant... Didn't help that after the goal we just kept hoofing the ball down the park, but with Jelavic and Fellaini dropping back, there was at times no one there, so MU just kept coming back at us. Yet the defence did well. Jags tackled like a boss, and Distin won everything in the air. Did Hibbert shut out Evra or what? In the end Fellaini is my MotM. I only saw him lose 1 ball the whole game, other than that he was solid.

Think we should just give Fellaini Player of the Season now if I'm being honest. He was amazing last night and was the differance between us winning that game and losing it, I just hope that with that performance the offers don't start coming in from the big clubs, if he plays like that week in and week out then we should have a team fit for Europe.

I've said this for years. Fellaini plays well = Everton play well.

That's just how it works.

Marco - Again, i've said that, United NEED a player like Fellaini, steel with skill. He'd mop up at United and become incredible. I'm glad he hasn't though because I f*cking love the man. I wouldn't have changed my name for a nobody ahaha.

General - Is it me or is Fellaini either very humble or well media trained? The post game interview, he avoids talking about himself and only refers back to the team. Admit it man!!! You're incredible.

I'm a bit worried about the coverage that game got, and the big spenders who will have been watching. Let's hope when Mancini finally took his dick out of his hand it wasn't to write a blank cheque.

Coverage or no coverage all the best teams in the world will know about how good Fellaini is already let alone our closest rivals - they will also know that £30m won't even buy his mop (hopefully)!

Coverage or no coverage all the best teams in the world will know about how good Fellaini is already let alone our closest rivals - they will also know that £30m won't even buy his mop (hopefully)!

I'd do a Luka Modric style defence should anyone come in for Fellaini. I'd charge them in the region of £50 million so they fucked off and even if they did actually come back with an offer like that we could get someone world class to replace him, I loved watching Fellaini play though, it was spectacular.

Fellini played as close to a perfect game as i have ever seen! to say it was a monumental performance would be doing him a disservice!

A key Player for Everton this season imo! i think if the team as a whole can build on this performance Spurs will have their work cut out keeping you at bay!

Fellini played as close to a perfect game as i have ever seen! to say it was a monumental performance would be doing him a disservice!

A key Player for Everton this season imo! i think if the team as a whole can build on this performance Spurs will have their work cut out keeping you at bay!

Wise words but you underestimate.

If we can build on last night then City, Chelsea and United will have their work cut out keeping us at bay!

(But it won't happen)