IGNORED

Fulham

Kev627

He did so very well at the end of last season.

I like our current tactics much better than his though biggrin.png

I strongly disagree, since I solved the hard to solve Neville problem, plus I made the 3 most dangerous players run into the box all the time. 2 players with great insight, are put on the wings for assists. It's a pretty strong tactics.

I strongly disagree, since I solved the hard to solve Neville problem, plus I made the 3 most dangerous players run into the box all the time. 2 players with great insight, are put on the wings for assists. It's a pretty strong tactics.

Firstly Jags is not a holding midfielder so that will create more problems & secondly you have Osman & Pienaar with arrows to the byline, which neither of them do. When Osman plays out wide, he is crap unless he comes inside a lot.

The formation with the wingers cutting inside would be a good set up though.

Well we have had lots of the ball and certainly shouldnt be losing. We havent exactly created many opportunities mainly due to wayward passing in the final third. Pienaar has been especially guilty of ruining good positions.

The back four has played very well, looking very solid and completely dominating the Fulham attack.

Neville gave away the stupid freekick that led to their goal, but on the whole, he has done quite well.

We need someone to step up and take this game by the scruff of the neck. We have the beating of these but it just looks like they dont quite believe they can.